𝟏𝟓 | 𝐙𝐞𝐧'𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞?!

3rd POV

3rd POV

You were currently really bored as your classmates went on a mission, Gojo went overseas, and Toji was training Maki.

You were walking around Tokyo when you spotted a certain someone you didn't want to talk to. He looked to be hurt, you weren't sure if you should save him or let him die. To be honest, you didn't exactly want to heal him especially when he disrespected you.

"Zen'in," You called out to him making him look at you.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was getting food when I saw you hurt. Do you need any help?" You asked. Before he could say anything, he fell unconscious, "What happened to you?"

You scooped him into your arms before letting him rest on the grass. You used your healing abilities on him causing the bleeding to immediately stop as he started to wake up.

"Huh?! Where am I, woman?"

You chuckled a bit, "Glad you are alright since you are yelling at your saviour."

"Huh, you save me? I don't believe you..." He looked at you in suspicion.

"You think I did something to you?" You asked a bit confused.

"Yeah, of course."

"Why?"

"Because why wouldn't you want to?"

"Because you are still a human being?"

"..."

"Just what kind of person do you think of me as?" You were genuinely confused. "Listen, I didn't do anything to you. If I wanted to kill you or anything like that I would have done that long ago," You reassured him.

He then decided to trust you for now and sat down, "I heard you saved Toji when everyone thought he died during the fight with Gojo Satoru. How did you do it? I mean just how powerful were you when you were little?"

"Pretty powerful and still am, Zen'in."

This made him a bit annoyed but chose not to say anything about it, "Why did you save him? I mean did you guys know one another?"

"Nope, I never met him, however, I happened to witness a fight between the two. Before Toji died, I recognized that he held a lot of regret and I could tell he wasn't a bad person. So I wanted to save him, if anyone or something is worth saving, it would be because they aren't bad and I will help them on their way," You answered.

"Why do you choose to help so many people? I mean what if people use you for your kindness?"

"Because that is the only reason why I got this power in the first place. My ancestors have all been kind to others for over a millennium even helping those who hurt others. It doesn't matter if they betrayed me because most have stayed by my side." You recalled the time when Sukuna told you that your ancestor had saved him once even though he knew who he was. "Which is exactly why I chose to save you, Zen'in."