𝟏𝟏 | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

3rd POV

3rd POV

You were currently with the head of the Zen'in clan as well as his son. 

"L/N-san, what do you think about marrying my son, Zen'in Naoya." 

"..." 

"I have borrowed the entire restaurant for the whole day with my son. Please have breakfast with him as well as dates with him and come back here for dinner," His father said making you extremely uncomfortable. "I'll be back by the time you two finish dinner," Nabito said. 

The two of you got up from your seat, bowing to him as he left, "So L/N-san what would you like to do?" 

"Whatever you suggest, Zen'in-san," You answered as you honestly didn't care where you two went because you were never marrying this guy. 

Arranged marriage usually occurs when one's parents decide to force one to marry another. However, you didn't have any parents meaning no one can force you to marry someone you don't want to. 

You knew for a fact that these two, father and son, were the worst in the clan including Maki's father. 

Nabito was always drunk, suprisingly he came sober today, probably because he wants you to marry into his clan. 

Ogi, Maki and Mai's father is cruel as well as a pure monster to his family. 

Finally, Naoya is the biggest scum in the whole clan with both Maki and Toji confirming it. 

"Naoya is by far the worst aside from my father," Maki spoke. 

"He is the most annoying man-child you will ever meet, Y/N," Toji stated. 

The first time you met this guy, you wanted to rip all of your hair out.

No way in the name of Heaven, Hell, and Earth that you were going to marry him. This will be the last time you shall ever see him again. 

"You should honestly be grateful I'm willing to marry someone who doesn't come from any major clans," Naoya suddenly told you making you raise your eyebrows. 

"Well, for your information I never said I'm willing to marry you in the first place." 

"Yeah, yeah, sure," Naoya completely ignored what you said and mocked you. "Do you not understand how big of a deal this is, woman? Of course, you don't, after all, you are just a woman who wasn't properly raised by your parents because they are both dead." 

This statement made you widen your eyes in surprise. How dare he say such a thing to you when you haven't even said anything to him, "And you're telling me your parents raised you well?" 

"Of course."

"Don't be such an idiot. You are no gentleman, you are just a scum like you always are."