Chapter 2

Noah's POV

"Fucking stupid. What were you thinking? You fucking hurt the damn firefighter that saved all your stuff. Stupid fucking idiot," I cursed at myself. I felt so guilty that Alex, the firefighter who risked her life to put out the fire in our house and who saved all my most precious possessions got repayed by being burnt by my dumb ass.

I sat on the front lawn with my head in my hands cursing and beating myself up for I don't know how long before I heard footsteps approach me. I felt a hand gently grab my shoulder as I heard Jolly's voice.

"Noah, buddy, we should probably go get a room in the hotel down the road and get cleaned up some."

I lifted my head up and looked down at myself. I was filthy, covered head to toe in soot and ash and dirt from the fire. I looked up at Jolly and let a silent tear escape my eye.

"Everything in the house is dirty or destroyed and damaged. What are we supposed to wear?" I questioned him.

"Don't worry. We'll go get a hotel room then we'll go to the store to get some new clothes and some other stuff," he said reaching a hand out to help me up.

While I had been moping the guys had gotten all the stuff the firefighters had salvaged packed into our vehicles. We decided we would all drive our cars to the hotel about 5 minutes down the road and park them there while we were staying there.

When Jolly, Orie, Jesse, and I walked into the hotel lobby the receptionist gave us a curious look but remained professional.

"Hello," Jolly said to the receptionist, "we need two rooms that have two separate beds. And we'll  be staying.... um... probably around 5 days."

The lady clacked away at the keyboard for a minute before asking for a credit card to put on file. I silently pulled out my card and handed it to her.

"And what will the name be for the room reservations?" She asked politely.

"Noah Sebastian," I answered.

She quickly entered my name and card information then handed me my card and our room keys.

"Here is your card back and here are your room keys. I hope you and your friends enjoy your stay here, Mr. Sebastian."

I politely smiled and thanked her as we turned to head towards the rooms.

When we got upstairs Jolly and I took one room and Jesse and Orie took the other. The guys had all agreed that we needed new clothes for the next couple days until we could figure out how badly our stuff in the house was damaged.

"Hey, Jolly. Would you mind grabbing me some clothes and supplies? I'd really like to just shower."

Jolly just nodded in understanding and grabbed his car keys and room key before heading to the door.

"OH and Jolly," I said before he walked out, "get alcohol. Lots of alcohol please."