Chapter 6

Alex's POV

When I made it to my room I shut the bathroom door and began peeling off my clothes. Once my shirt and sports bra were off I was able to better assess the burn that Noah had accidentally left on me. A few of the blisters that had formed had gotten popped last night while I had helped an inebriated Noah into my car and apartment. I hissed in pain as I pulled the parts of the bandage that stuck to my skin off.

I showered and gently threw on my underwear, pants and a sports bra. After I managed to get my sports bra on I tackled the task of bandaging my burn back up. It took me a few minutes to do, but I ended up covering the entire burn in a fresh bandage.

I finished fully dressing and made my way back to the living room to find a now fully dressed Noah sitting on the couch.

"Hey," I said walking into the living room, "you ready for me to take you back?"

He nodded and got up from the couch heading towards the door. I grabbed my keys and the both of us headed towards my car.

"Where am I taking you?" I asked once we were both in the car and buckled up.

"Uh... the hotel that's like 5 minutes down the road from here," he replied.

I threw the car into drive and began heading towards the hotel. We sat in silence for a few minutes before Noah spoke up.

"I know this may sound kinda odd, but can I give you my number so that once the guys and I figure out our living situation we can invite you over and properly thank you for saving our house and stuff and even me last night?"

I thought for a moment before answering. It was kind of odd for me to take Noah's phone number when we've known each other for less than 24 hours, but much like my choice to help Noah last night I threw caution to the wind and accepted. I unlocked my phone and handed it to him so that he could input his number in my contacts.

"I left my phone in the hotel room, but I sent myself a text so I have you're number. I uh.... really appreciate everything. Seriously. It means alot all that you've done for me so far," Noah said right as we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel.

"You're very welcome, Noah but really it's my job to help," I said giving him a smile, " just take care of yourself and no more wandering away from your friends while drinking."

He chuckled before stepping out of my car and waving goodbye. I watched to make sure that he actually entered the hotel then pulled away to head back to my own home.