Chapter 14

Authors Note: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRYYY

Alex's POV

I woke up the next morning to a text from Noah.

Noah: Good morning, pretty lady. I hope that you slept well last night. I was wondering if you would like to come to breakfast with me and the guys? Maybe officially meet them when our house isn't burning down. Lol.

Alex: Absolutely! What time?

Noah: I'll be there to pick you up in 10 minutes.

"Shit," I said, scrambling out of bed and running into the bathroom.

Alex: The spare key for the front door is under the big rock in the mulch bed at the front of the house when you get here. Just come on in, and I'm getting ready.

After sending the text, I stripped off my clothes and got into the shower to at least make myself somewhat presentable for our breakfast date.

Noah's POV

When I got to Alex's house, I grabbed the spare key she mentioned and unlocked the front door. After replacing the key, I made my way inside, calling out Alex's name as I ventured further.

When I received no answer from Alex, I made my way to her room to check if she was there. I found the door half closed, so I gently knocked and pushed it open.

There stood Alex in nothing but jeans and a bra her muscular and heavily tattooed upper body on display. I stood silently in the doorway, admiring the artwork adorning her body. Specifically, the tattoo of a sword that ran straight down her spine.

The tattooed blade was broken and in several pieces but was seemingly held in place by beautiful Vines with colorful flowers. (Idea for tattoo at the beginning) I traced the tattoo with my eyes until Alex turned around to find me standing in the doorway.

"Holy shit, Noah!" She said, jumping about a foot in the air.

"I'm sorry," I laughed out, "I didn't mean to scare you. I tried calling your name, but you didn't answer. Then I came in here and was just admiring your back tattoo."

She blushed a deep red while looking down at herself in only her bra and jeans. She turned around to the bed and grabbed her shirt, throwing it on before turning to me to respond.

"Sorry. I know you said 10 minutes. I was trying to hurry up and get ready before you got here. But I guess I wasn't fast enough."

I just smiled at her and intently watched as she put on socks and shoes. When she was finished, she stood up and looked at me expectantly.

"Ready?" She asked, walking out of her room towards the front door.

As she was grabbing her purse and keys, I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist before kissing her cheek repeatedly.

"I missed you, beautiful," I said in between kisses and her joyful giggles.

"Noah!" She sqealed, "You just saw me last night. And if we don't leave, we are gonna be late. I'd hate to make a bad first impression with your housemates."

I huffed an exaggerated huff as I kissed her cheek one last time and grabbed her hand, pulling her out the door towards my car.