Chapter 13

Alex's POV

After reading Noah's message for the 100th time, I finally decided to reply. He obviously knew that I was waiting for him to kiss me before he left, and he was now playing at the same teasing game I was playing when I sent him the text about his awkward boner. Why not continue the game and have a little fun?

Alex: Who says I'd tell you to stop?

Ring, ring, ring

"OH shit!" I yelped, jumping at the sound of my phone ringing. I scrambled to grab the small device and looked at the screen.

Noah.

"Hello," I answered.

"You know.... I'm trying to be a gentleman here. And take things slow with you. But you're making that extremely hard for me. You're playing with fire," I listened to him and could hear the grin even though the huskiness of his voice.

"It's a damn good thing I'm a firefighter then," I quipped back. I heard him chuckle on the other end before he responded.

"I know it hasn't been long, but any ideas on when that next date is gonna be? I can't wait to see you again," he said huskily.

In all honesty, I hadn't been thinking about ideas for our next date. I had been too preoccupied with the images of Noah kissing me until he called. Noah was right about taking things slow. We had only known each other for a week and didn't know much about each other, other than what was discussed at dinner earlier.

Then it dawned on me. We lived in California, and I had yet to visit Disneyland. And to add to the excitement of it, Noah and I were both HUGE Star Wars fans so we could make the trip to Galaxy's Edge.

"I actually do have an idea in mind, but it's gonna take some preparation, and you'll need to be free for an entire day," I said, getting super excited.

Noah nervously chuckled on the other end of the phone. "You planning on kidnapping me and murdering me or something?"

"No ya goof. I'm planning the bestest date EVER! Now go to bed so I can plan this all out tonight, and we can decide when we are going tomorrow."

"I told you already, pretty girl. Just tell me when and where and I'll be there. Whenever you want to have this date, I will show up," he genuinely said.

"Alright, well, I'll plan it all tonight and call you tomorrow with all the details. So for now you get some rest. Goodnight, pretty boy, I replied, sweetly.

"Goodnight, beautiful," he said before hanging up. Now, it's time to plan out our entire day at Disneyland.