Chapter 7

Authors Note:
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say thanks again for reading and for the votes!! Hope yall are enjoying the story so far. I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments! I'm also trying to get my computer working again so I can write some longer chapters. Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Noah's POV

After I got out of Alex's car I did the "walk of shame" into the hotel and to the elevator. I silently prayed that the guys were still in the hotel rooms because I had left my wallet, phone, and hotel key in the room. Or at least I hoped I did.

When the elevator stopped on the correct floor I exited and headed straight for Jolly and I's room. I knocked a few times before Jolly's worried face appeared in the door way.

"What the hell, Noah! Where the hell have you been?" He yelled.

I entered the room and hung my head with shame, then answered him.  "After I got drunk I kinda went back to our house and passes out on the front lawn. And the firefighter that I accidentally burnt who saved our stuff found me passed out on the front lawn. I couldn't tell her where we were staying because I was too drunk, so she took me back to her house and let me sleep it off there. Then she just brought me back."

At this point we had both taken seats on the edge of our respective beds. Jolly sat with a disappointed look on his face. And I felt tears burning my eyes.

"Next time just let one of us know instead of wandering off. You could have gotten hurt, Noah. And for God's sake take your damn phone," he said tossing me my phone. I nodded silently as I went to look for the text I sent from Alex's phone.

Once I found the text I saved her number into my phone and sent her a text message.

Noah:
Hey it's Noah. Just wanted to thank you again for saving my sorry ass last night and letting me sleep off my drunkness on your couch. Oh and for putting up with my puking most of the night. :)

It took her about 20 minutes to text back but when she did her text left me smiling and turning red with embarrassment.

Alex:
Hey! Hope that hangover is treating you well. Lol. It's no problem at all. It's literally my job to help people. But next time you sleep over try to conceal the effects of your drunk wet dreams a little better ;)