Chapter 19

*Smut warning* (This is the first time I've ever written smut, so if it's bad, I'm really, really sorry!

Noah's POV

When the words left her mouth, I felt my dick twitch in my pants.

"Fucking hell, Alex," I murmured to myself and just smiled at her.

"Are you gonna stand there all day, or are we gonna head back to my place?" She said, confident now. I laughed and dug through my pockets, remembering that I had taken her keys and tossed them to her.

When we got to her house and walked through the door, Alex retreated to her room to change into more comfortable clothes to lounge around in. After a few minutes, she returned to the living room, where I sat on the couch.

I didn't hear her approach at first but felt her come up behind me on the couch and run her hands around my shoulders and down my chest. She then ran her right hand up my neck to my chin and tilted my head back against the couch, so I was looking up at her face looming over me. The action excited me, and I felt myself begin to harden in my shorts.

She looked down into my eyes, and she was so close, her lips just centimeters away. All I had to do was lean up, and her lips would be on mine. Then she backed up and walked around the couch towards me. She had changed into a tank top and some loose fitting Sweatpants. And God, she looked just as amazing as she did earlier when she was all dressed up.

As she rounded the couch and stood in front of me, she looked down at the evidence of what she was doing to me and just grinned. I was getting impatient with her just standing there with that shit eating grin on her face, so I leaned forward to grab the back of her thighs just under her ass to pull her down into my lap. She let me do so, and I positioned her so she was perfectly straddling me.

As we sat there, she rocked forward and ground her hips down into mine. I moved my hands and gripped her hips, holding her in place. I threw my head back on the couch with a groan before she put her hands behind my head to pull me back up to look at her. Again, she inched her lips closer to mine but didn't meet them.

"Remember when you told me that the first time you kissed me, you wouldn't stop until I told you to?" She purred, looking at me with lust blown eyes.

"Yes," I replied breathlessly, staring down at her lips.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" She said, grinding her hips down into me again to spur me on.

When the words left her lips, I surged my own forward to capture hers. Our lips clashed in a heated battle, and I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, wanting to explore her mouth.

She refused to let me in and instead caught my bottom lip in between her teeth and bit down hard enough that I tasted blood.

"God damn, Alex," I said, licking my lip to clear away the blood. She just sat back and giggled before beginning to kiss a trail down my neck. I tilted my head back to give her better access to my neck while her hands began working under my shirt, running up and down my chest and stomach before she pulled at the fabric for me to take it off.

I ripped my shirt off before reconnecting my lips to hers and attempting to pull her body closer, but she continued her trail down my chest and threaded her fingers through the waist band of my shorts.

"I want to take these off," she said, pulling at my shorts.

"Fuck," I cursed and lifted off the couch to slide both my shorts and boxers down. My election sprang free and hit my stomach.

I watched Alex as she took in the sight of me. Her face morphed from slight surprise and then to hunger.

"I guess what they say about tall emo boys is true," she chuckled, tracing her fingers up and down my bare thighs.

Before I could even think of a witty response back, her mouth was licking a strip from the base of my cock to the tip and then she took the head into her mouth.

"Fucking hell your mouth feels amazing, baby," I said breathlessly closing my eyes and letting my head fall back on the couch.

She used her hands to work what she couldn't fit in her mouth and from time to time would lightly scrape a nail along the shaft, causing me to shiver with pleasure.

It didn't take long until I felt the familiar feeling of my climax building as my breath quickened. Alex must have sensed it as well because she took one of her hands and began tracing up my thigh with her nail and slowly taking as much of my length in her mouth as she could before I hit the back of her throat and she gagged.

Hearing that noise sent me over the edge and I shot my release down her throat. She continued slowly stroking me, working me through my orgasm.

Once I had come down from my high, I looked down at Alex, who was still kneeled on the floor with a shit eating grin on her face. I stood up, bringing her with me and slid my shorts back up. Once I had them pulled up, I reached down and picked Alex up, and she immediately wrapped her legs around me.

"It's your turn now, baby girl," I said, carrying her down the hall towards her bedroom.