Chapter 17

Alex's POV

(Authors Note: I have never been to Galaxy's Edge so if anyone has and I get something wrong I am so sorry)

It had been a week since Noah and I's movie day where I told him what our second date would be. And where he also slipped our the "L" word. He had stopped cold and looked at me like I would yell at him. I had told him it was okay and laughed it off. He had left later that night after we finished our movie marathon.

We had texted and called throughout the week leading up to today, but he had been busy working in the studio with the band on the new album and I had been going to the doctor and smoothing things out to get cleared to return to work.

The doctor had agreed that these past 2 weeks had done wonders to heal my burn and that he was comfortable with me returning to work next week on Monday.

So, after talking with Noah, we decided that today would be perfect since it was Friday and wouldn't interfere with me getting ready to return to work.

I had told Noah that because this date was my idea and it was my turn to pay for everything, per our agreement, that I would drive as well. So I rolled up in front of the house, which was finally remodeled, and the boys moved back in to pick Noah up.

He was already standing outside waiting for me in his normal attire of black shorts and a Star Wars shirt.

"Well, hello there, gorgeous," he said, getting into the car and giving me a kiss on the cheek, causing me to blush.

"Are you ready for today?" I asked him excitedly.

"Absolutely! Not only do I get to spend the day with you, but we get to go experience freaking Star Wars in real life!" He said just like a little kid excited about going to the candy store.

We sat in comfortable silence on the way to the park. The two of us internally screaming like the nerds we most definitely both were about the sights we were about to see.

I parked the car, and we both hurriedly got out of the car. Once I made sure I had everything I needed and that the car was locked, we eagerly made our way to the front gate. As we walked, I intertwined my fingers through Noah's and swinging our arms as we smiled and giggled at each other.

When we made it through the gates and had acquired a map of the park, we stopped to decide where to head first.

"We definitely have to go build our own light sabers," Noah said, pointing out the shop on the map.

"How about we walk around and explore, then go build some light sabers, and I definitely need to stop and build my own little droid, then we can end out the day with some food?" I offered him. He just nodded before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the nearest attraction at the park to see and explore.

We explored the entire park, stopping and snapping some selfish alone and with Noah in front of some of the attractions. When we were standing in front of one of the large shups displayed in the park when a middle-aged lady with a little boy saw us and approached us.

"You two are absolutely adorable together! Would you like me to take your guys picture for you?" She asked.

I looked at Noah, and he shrugged. I just smiled and thanked her politely before handing her my phone and retreating back to stand with Noah. She clicked a couple of photos and handed my phone back to me.

Noah and I stopped to look at the pictures. The first few we both were looking at the camera, but the last few Noah had turned his head to look at me. The look on his face was that of pure joy and love.

"You're supposed to look at the camera you goof!" I said, giving him a light shove. He just pulled me into him and kissed me on the nose.

"You're just too beautiful not to look at, my love"

We finished exploring the main part of the park and agreed it was time to go building our light sabers. We stood in line patiently and waited until we finally approached our spots. We picked out parts, and it finally came the time to pick our Kyber crystals.

"What's your favorite color?" Noah said, leaning over and asking me.

"It's red. Why do you ask?"He just smiled and picked up a red Kyber crystal.

"Because I want to think about you whenever I look at my light saber." I giggled like a little schoolgirl and felt my heart flutter.

"Well then, you tell me yours so I can do the same!" I said giddily.

"Is it bad that mine is also red?" He said laughing. I laughed along with him and grabbed myself a red Kyber crystal.

When we finished exploring the park and grabbed dinner at the Cantina, we slowly walked back to the car. I had more fun with Noah than I had had in a very long time, and I didn't want this time with him to end just yet.

As we approached the car, I stopped before he opened my car door for me.

"I've had so much fun today, Noah. And I love spending time with you and just being with you. You make me so happy. I don't want this day with you to end," I confessed.

He smiled and pulled me in close, resting his hand on the side of my face and leaning his forehead against mine.

"I won't leave until you kick me out. I'll stay as long as you want me to. I don't want this day to end either," he said.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" I asked.

"Absolutely pretty girl"