Shopping | Namkook

||A butterfly between those lions||

"Oppa, Miss Lee gave me a letter.", Said the 3 year old Yn as she gave a piece of letter to Namjoon who was sitting in the huge living room doing his office work. "What is written here bun?", Asked Namjoon. Yn pouts and she says, "I can't read it." Namjoon laughed at her cuteness and patted her head before picking her up and placing her on his lap.

Namjoon read the full letter and said to yn, "Bun, it's written that your first year of nursery is going to get over so they asked all the guardians to buy and deposit all the stationaries in the school according to the list."

For some reason Yn's doe eyes sparked and she asked, "Are we going to get new notebooks, pencils and crayons?"

"Yes bun, go and get freshed. After Kookie will be back home we will go to the favorite stationary mall of yours.", Said Namjoon as he fixed her bangs.

"You are the best, thank you. Love you so much.", She yelled as she planted a kiss on his cheek and ran upstairs followed by 3 maids behind her with her tiny legs.

He laughed and dialled Jungkook's phone number after a few rings he picks up.

"Hello?", Replied Jungkook.

"When are you going to return?", Questioned Namjoon which made Jungkook frown.

"Why? Anything happened?", Asked Jungkook. "No...just got a letter from Yn's kindergarten. I'll send you the pic.", Stated Namjoon.

"So?"

"So what? I don't know anything you are Arriving early. Yn is kinda excited for the shopping."

"Sure.", Jungkook declined the call with a sweetest smile.

Evening:-

While taking her afternoon nap she forgets what's going around her.

Entering the room Jungkook was met by a calming scent of lotions. He walked towards the big baby crib which can fit 3 persons perfectly and looked at the baby.

Her hairs were all over the pillow and her puffy cheeks were squished. He chuckled and got onto the bed.

He carefully made himself laid beside her and pulled her small body towards him. She groaned in her sleep and tried to open her eyes. "Cupcake, wake up. It's 6pm already.", He said in his gentlest voice ever. "Don't you want to go for buying crayons?", Hearing this Yn lazily opened her eyes and looked at kookie.

"I want to go.", Said Yn as he snuggled deeper in his chest. Everybody knows how much yn treasures her afternoon sleep.

Jungkook got up from the bed separating yn from her which made Yn make mini crying sounds.

Maybe because of loss of warmth.

Jungkook immediately picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders while hiding her face in the Crook of his neck and said, "I am right here. I am not going anywhere. Let's get ready." And finally kisses her forehead.

At the store :

"Hyung, the colouring book which is written here in the list isn't here?", Said Jungkook to Namjoon who was busy choosing handwriting book for her. He turned back to face Jungkook and said, "Leave it then...we have to place the order to the publishing agency of this book."

Then Namjoon looked at the surroundings and asked, "Where is Yn?"

Jungkook just sighed and told, "That little devil is-"

"Oppa....oppa.", they saw Yn came running towards them and started to pull Namjoon by holding his pinky finger. "Bun, wait..w-ait let me-"

"Nooooo...come with me.", Whined yn.
But Namjoon has to get the handwriting book so he suggested, "Bun, take kookie with you. I am busy."

"No Kookie. Only Joon oppa.", Said Yn. "Ok ok let's go."

Meanwhile, Jungkook's feelings. You will be missed.

She dragged the taller into some another corner and it was a plushie corner. Many types of plushies were placed organised into the racks. Jungkook was just following them.

"Oppa, I want a plushie.", She said in a cute small baby voice. But, "No. Jimin oppa recently got you 4 different types of plushies.", Said Namjoon as much as he wanted to melt over those eyes but they couldn't let yn get spoilt. They don't want Yn to be claimed as one of the 'Rich spoilt brat'.

"Oppa, please. A pretty pwese.", Said Yn with a pout. "No.", Namjoon said not even looking at that little soul.

"Which one do you want?", Asked the other male. Yn's eyes sparked. She yelled, "Kookie, that dolphin plushie."

Jungkook walked over the rack and took the plushie and handed her. "Jungkook, don't do it.", Said Namjoon sternly to which Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders,

"Hyung just let her enjoy her childhood. Don't set her boundaries, atleast not now. You know Hyung, girls grow up faster than boys. I don't want this little one to live a childhood like us. This age of her playing with plushies is not long. Hyung let her enjoy."

Namjoon just sighed and said, "You are right kook. Now I realised how we are killing her childhood by caging her."

They sighed and looked at yn who was talking with her plushie as if that plushie is a human being.

Don't grow up so fast, bun.

So here it is. I still remember how much you loved this book on my old account.

And I expect you to give me the same love you gave me in my old account.

If it's something serious and offensive in my book then you can inform me privately.

Requests are accepted and if you want to suggest then kindly follow the format and write in my private messages:-

TITLE OF YOUR REQUESTED UPDATE: __________________________

DESCRIPTION IN SHORT FOR THE UPDATE: __________________________

YOUR QUOTE RELATED TO YOUR UPDATE: ___________________________

Bye💜💜💜