Acceptence | OT7

"Hyung why are you taking an interview of us three. It's not like we met for the first time. Why are you not letting us hold her?", Whined Jungkook to Yoongi while he just rolled his eyes and said, "You all will break her."

Jimin's eyes widened and he said, "Is this a girl?" "Of course.", Replied Yoongi. Jimin slowly took her into his arms from Yoongi's and rocked her in his arms. She looked at the new person who was holding her small body but suddenly she raised her wet palm and slapped his mouth. The other 3 males burst out laughing.

"Hyung...she doesn't like you.", Jungkook managed to speak between his laughter. But when Jungkook tried to hold her she pulled upon his hair which made Jungkook groan of his pain.

Taehyung looked at them and gulped in fear looking at the other 2 person in pain. "Take your lady.", Finally Jimin gave the baby to Yoongi to hold. As soon as the baby got into Yoongi's arm she became a good girl.

"Wah!", Said Taehyung.

"Btw, whose baby is she?", Asked Jimin. Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I don't know. I just found her on my way to the mansion and I felt like taking her that's it." Jimin was surprised.

"What if her parents are searching for her?", Said Taehyung but Yoongi said, "If they loved her then she wouldn't have been lying near a cafe in this freezing night." He stood up from the couch and announced, "let's go shopping for the baby because I can't see her wrapped in a single cloth like this, When she has a brother like me."

"Let's go.", the three maknaes said in unison.

They got back from the mall and Yoongi was carrying the little lady in his arms while the other three were struggling with the bags. "I swear if you break a single thing in the bag I will tear you apart.", threatened Yoongi.

There all four met with others who were just casually sitting on the couch. On noticing them Yoongi said, "Oh..hi." and then he carefully walked into his room and told Jungkook to put the clothing bag in his room leaving the other three males dumbfounded.

"What was that thing in Yoongi hyung's arm?", Asked Hoseok to Namjoon. "I am also thinking the same and it's not like we have the guts to ask him about his business.", replied Namjoon and he saw Jin quitely standing up from the couch and walking upstairs.

On opening the door of Yoongi's room he was left utterly surprised to see a baby on the bed and Taehyung beside him. He took two steps ahead and saw the baby closely. The baby was very happy, btw. "She is looking very cute, right? I dressed her up.", expressed Taehyung with a big smile on his face. "Oh...Hyung you here? What's up? Actually I was in a call with my secretary.", said Yoongi walking back into the room from the balcony.

"What is this?", Asked Jin with his hands on his waist. "A baby.",said Yoongi with a shrug. "Do you even know what will happen when people will get to know about this? They will literally think it's your own baby. What about our reputation? I-"

"I don't fucking care cause the life of this babygirl matters me the most. What will happen more than those assholes speaking shit about me. She was literally shivering in the cold evening. How can you expect me to leave her like that?", exclaimed Yoongi.

"So why are you taking the risk of adopting this child of some random irresponsible parents whom you don't even know. You don't even know ho-", Jin was cut off because of the loud giggles of the Lil girl in Taehyung's while he was busy planting kisses on her chubby, milky cheek.

"Hyung, just look at her. She deserves love and warmth not a place behind a cafe which only we can provide her. Just think, in the busy roads of Seoul only I got to hear her terrible cries not anyone else.", said Yoongi looking at the baby who was pulling onto Taehyung's precious hairs.

Jin sighed and said, "You can keep her but if I see a bit of negligence towards her, you won't be getting any dinner."

"Okay..but does that mean you accepted her?", asked Taehyung with wide eyes. Jin nodded with a warm smile.

"Look bun, here goes another oppa falling in love with you.", said Yoongi looking at the baby.

How's this?