Tragedy

Yn's school arranged a science trip but her brothers just denied her. Yn is 12 years old here.

The school bell for 4th period rang and the students were getting ready for the next teacher to come and start teaching. As the teacher entered the class, the students greeted her. "Students kindly pay attention here." The whole class went silent. "So, our school is arranging a science trip to Japan. It will be a trip of 5 days so, those who are interested please give your names to Mrs. Jung tomorrow positively after confirming from your respective guardians and further information will also be provided from her."

As soon as she delivered the information the students started whispering among themselves. Suddenly a girl stood up and asked, "Excuse me Miss. Cha, will we be able to spend our time outside in the streets of Japan?" The whole class started laughing until, "Silence everyone. According to the information you can but only during the day time after the tour."

But a girl who was sitting in the last row's second bench just let out a heavy sigh. Because she knows that her overprotective brothers will not send her at any cost even if she rolls on the floor. They will say things like..

"They will not serve good food. Are you planning to get constipation?"

"Why to go with them? If you want then I can take you there."

"You will not enjoy it there so forget about it."

But trying once won't hurt right?

Time skip at night...

The scent of lavender and sandal was diffused around the whole of living room. The whole mansion was lighted properly cause it was already dark. The chandeliers were shining bright in the ceiling and the soft and relaxing breeze was making the pastel white curtains fly.

Meanwhile a teenager was doing her homework in the living room while eyeing the entrance regularly. She wore an oversized white pyjama pant and Jungkook's black hoodie which she stole and never gave back. Finding her activities strange, a maid who was removing the flowers from the vase, asked her, "Are you waiting for your Oppas?" And chuckled.

Yn's lips formed a pout and she replied, "Yes. When will they come?"

The old lady replied, "They will come soon today, don't worry." After saying this she again glanced at the pouting girl and walked near her. "Don't make these faces, you are looking like a puppy waiting for their owner.", she said sitting beside her making her pout more deeper. "You know what, when you were a year or two, you used to sit near the door and you don't even close your eyes unless and until you see them.", she said trying to lighten up her mood until she heard another maid calling her. She patted her head and said before going, "Don't worry they will come soon."

She threw her pencil on the expensive royal blue rug and crossed her arms over her chest and was about to pick up her phone to call but she heard the sounds of cars from outside and within a blink of an eye she rushed outside to see. Going outside the door, she saw everyone coming out from the white shiny limousine. She jumped up and down like a kangaroo when she saw them. She felt a wave of happiness on seeing them.

As soon as Jungkook came out she ran towards him and jumped on him not caring if she was barefoot. "Oh god, bun you should warn before jumping on us.", said Jungkook as he held her securely in his arms and covering her with his long black jacket. They walked inside the living room and sat on the couch. Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows on seeing unorganised books and notebooks on the table and said, "Honey, how many times do I have to tell you that when you are studying close your books but you don't listen to me."

Yn pulled her head up from Jungkook's neck and saw Namjoon. She glared at him with her furrowed eyebrows and a pout. Namjoon acted like he got scared and mumbled a sorry. "Oppa I want to tell you something.", she said still on Jungkook's lap. "Go ahead.", said Yoongi as he was busy on his phone.

"Oppa, my school is arranging a-" "a science trip and my final answer is no.", Jin cut Yn off. "Oppa waeeee?", yn whined. "No means no. I don't want further arguments.", said Jin before getting up and going upstairs.

Tears weld up in Yn's shining eyes. Poor girl thought that her brothers would let her go. It's not this time, this happens everytime. But now it's enough...

Yn abruptly stood up from his lap and said, more likely in a ride tone. "Why don't you all allow me to go anywhere? I understand everything. You all don't love me."

Everybody watched her running upstairs with tear filled eyes. They all felt a pang in their heart seeing their one and only lady cry. They know it's dangerous for her but who will make this girl understand who is totally unaware of her brother's business.

To be continued ~~

No updates until there is 10 votes in this chapter.