Expelled

Lil Yn did a mischief in school and her oldest oppa ignored her.

Seokjin was in his office. Surrounded by numerous files and papers which were still pending for him to complete. He was typing something on his laptop while listening to his secretary who was reading out his schedule. "After the lunch break you have a meeting with Lee's company and then at 8 pm you have to sign a contract regarding the mafia business for which information will be provided by Mr. Kwon later."

Seokjin just hums but suddenly his phone rings. On seeing the Id it showed the call is from Yn's school. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but picks it up. "Hello? Is this Mr. Kim speaking?", the person from other side of the phone asks. Jin hums and responds, "Yes."

"Sir can you immediately come to the school?", the lady asks. "Why?"

"Once you arrive here we will explain to you.", then the call was cut. Seokjin was confused but decided to go to the school.

Time skip.

"What do you mean by they will explain to you once you reach there?", shouted Yoongi who wasn't ready to come but changed his decisions when he heard his precious sister's name. "Calm down. We don't have any information till now.", said Seokjin casually but Yoongi frowned.

It would be a lie if Seokjin says that he isn't worried about his sister but he has to maintain his casualty because here Yoongi was worried as hell. Both can't go insane. Someone has to maintain his posture to control a situation.

God, please keep our Yn safe. I will literally kill myself if something happens to her. Seokjin internally prayed.

But on arriving the principal's office the scene was different.

8 year old yn standing with her head hung low near the principal's table and a boy, same age as her sitting on the chair quietly along with his parents standing beside him. The principal stood up and bowed them both and asked them to sit. "Your sister Miss. Yn, pushed this boy which caused him to be injured.", Seokjin's eyes widened in shock.

His cupcake hurt someone? You'll heard? His cupcake hurt someone.

"Mrs. Shin, it must be a misinformation. Yn can't do this, I am more than sure.", said Seokjin but the lady infront of him just chuckled in sarcasm. "Sir, we even have CCTV footage. If you want to I ca-", the principal was cut off by Seokjin asking Yn, "Did you really do it?"

His deep and scary voice made her scared because she was never been talked in this voice by anyone. "Yn I am asking something to you. Did you really do it?"

Her vision turned blurry and with a shaky voice she replied, "Y...Ye...yes."
Jin sighed. "Mr and Mrs Do, you can leave now. We are granting your son a leave of 5 days so he can get well and return back to school being perfectly fine.", the old lady says with a smile and  the family leaves.

"So Mr. Kim and Mr. Min, I want to tell you that Miss. Yn is really a great student but today's activity was really unacceptable by us. Being a student of a catholic school this is really indecent. Sir, honestly I feel like she is not being taught properly. Beside the teachers the guardians too have a role in their life." The lady sighs and continues.

"I would have suspended her if she wasn't your sister. I respect you both because the whole world knows how hi-"

"Suspend her."

"What?", The lady asks in a surprised tone.

"If she did something that violates the rule of this school then as a principal you have the right to punish her.", exclaimed Seokjin with a coldest face ever he held especially infront of Yn.

Yoongi was internally shivering thinking about the outcomes. Yn was never showed these kind of behaviour but now..

The principal signs a paper and handed that to Seokjin and they come out of the school with yn following them like a puppy. This is the first time that Seokjin didn't held her hands while walking. This surely broke her tiny heart.

Jin went in another car because he said he had some meetings and in the end she had to come with Yoongi.

On arriving at the mansion, she directly ran to her room and locked herself. Jungkook was just going to follow her but was stopped by Yoongi. "Don't go now leave her alone for a while.", said Yoongi.

"But what happened?", asked Taehyung who was standing beside him. Yoongi sighed and answered, "She is expelled from the school for a week because she beat some guy at her school."

The other two males just gasped. "Uno beat a boy?" Yoongi nodded. "I have important work to do at the office now. Remember to talk to her." The both maknaes just nodded.

Time skip in the evening.

Jimin rushes into the mansion making all of them surprised at his sudden arrival. "Weren't you in Busan? How c-"

"Where is Yn?", Jimin cut Namjoon off. "In her room.", he replied as Jimin rushes upstairs. With a spare key he opens the door and enters his Lil love's room.

On opening the door, he saw Yn laying on her bed while hugging a turtle plushie which he bought for her as a reward for being a good girl while he had to attend a meeting and all the other hyungs were not in Korea.

He walks near Yn and gently picks her up making her sit. There he saw dry tears, red nose and puffy eyes. Seeing him Yn broke down. "Don't tell me you have been crying the whole afternoon?", he asks in a very soft tone and wipes her cheeks. "No no no. Shh...it's ok. I'm here right, hmm.", comforts Jimin as she picks her up and takes her to the balcony.

"Oppa, I...I... didn't do it intentionally. He told me that I don't have parents and no one loves me. Not even my brothers love me.", she complains but Jimin just pulls him back onto his chest. "It's ok hmm. You told me everything on the phone right?"

He plants a sweet kiss on her forehead and patted her head and back in order to calm her down.

Flashback:~

I am in Busan currently for a business project. My work was over and I will be returning back to Seoul tomorrow evening till then I have to buy gifts for my Lil Mimi or else that devil of our house will not let me enter the mansion.

Just like how one day, Taehyung went to Paris for a business trip and forget to bring gifts for her and she literally kept her soft toys in a line making a barrier and the most funny part is that he had to wait till yn fell asleep and he sat their with his luggage receiving wierd looks from the maids. And I surely don't want that thing to happen to me.

I got up from the bed to take a shower before going to attend a meeting but I was stopped in the middle because of a call. I was annoyed but my face softened on seeing the Id of Mimi. Imagine after a hectic day, your Lil sister or daughter will call you asking how was your day.

I picked up the call with expectations of hearing a Big enthusiastic hello but instead I heard soft sobs instead. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "Mimi, is this you? Why are you crying?"

------------------
--------

A Jimin chapter guys.
Finally my exams are over. I will try to be regular.

Till then buy guys.

-----
-----------