Obsessed

Update requested by @risha--yun. Hope you like it.

"Yah! My decision is the last, okay? No one can overtake it.", said Jungkook to which Jimin said, "NO. I am the oldest here. So everyone will listen to me."

"Just be quiet shorty. No one's interested in your opinion. She will wear purple that's it.", interrupted Taehyung who was already holding a lilac coloured frock with tiny daisies on it. "Why can't you all just stfu? She will wear yellow. That's it.", said Jimin as she started to mess up inside the wardrobe in search of a yellow dress. "But what's wrong with red? It's a-", poor Jungkook was rudely cut off by Jin who walked into his the room scaring the three.

"Yah! You all are so careless. How could you all leave our bun like this? What if she catches a cold?", he said picking up the 3 year old who was just standing in a pink underwear with Little ice creams on it, looking at her maknae oppas who are fighting over the colours of dress she will wear today. Yn put both of her palm on Jin's cheek and complained, "Oppa I want pink. I wanna be a Barbie."

Jin smiled and said, "Of course baby you will wear pink." He walked towards her cupboard where her daily use clothes are placed and about her fancy outfits, they are in a walk in closet.

"You three go downstairs.", ordered Jin making all three boys pout. "But Jin Hyung red is a it colour and binnie will look cute in this colour. You always s-", Jin gave him a death stare which made all the three run out of the room.

There Yn stood with a baby pink frock while her hairs in tiny pigtails swaying left and right tied neatly with white furry rubber bands. "Oppa, how do I look?", yn cutely asked as she twirled infront of him.

"You look lika a real princess.", he said picking her up in his arms and going downstairs.

"Oh! Look uno is here.", yelled Jimin. Jin made Yn sit on the chair carefully as a maid kept a tiny plate infront of her which had soaked peeled almonds. She ate the almonds slowly like a good girl. "Joon oppa I want to go outside.", whined Yn still chewing on her almonds. "No bun look sun uncle is angry today."

This is what they always tell when the temperature outside is really high and she wants to go out and they can't say no to their princess. After a few minutes, the breakfast was served by the maids. For the seven, it was janchi guksu with some other side dishes but it was quite different for Yn.

Boiled eggs which are cut into 4 pieces, toast with strawberry jam spread, a bowl of healthy vegetable soup and a cup of warm saffron milk. She was just eating the toast and eggs by herself with her learning chopsticks whereas Jin was feeding her the soup time to time and receiving glares from the maknaes.

Jin noticed it and said, "Why are you staring at me like that?" "Nothing. Feed her properly.", said Jungkook before focusing on her own food.

As the day went by, it was now evening time and Yn's playing time. There was a mongo flavoured candy in her mouth while she ran all around her own customized playground. There were guards all around.

"Ma'am, please don't run. You'll fall down.", Mr. Kang pleaded to the 3 year old but did she listen? Hell, no.

The sun set completely when Chae-won stood infront of little yn with her hands on her waist. "How many times do I have to tell you that as soon as the sun sets go inside?", yn pouted but smiled later. Jumping down from the swing she ran inside. Chae won looked at Mr. Kang who was smiling. Chae-won raised a brow and asked, "why are you smiling?"

"Nothing, I was thinking that in this whole mansion only you have the rights to be strict to Yn.", she flipped her hair and walked inside the mansion.

Then she saw Yn standing near the couch like a good girl. She still remembers the rule of not climbing on couches and bed after returning from play. Chae-won smiled but her smile fade away once she saw droplets of blood flowing down her left leg. She widened her eyes and rushed towards her. She picked her up and wiped the blood with her hands.

She called a maid who was in the kitchen and asked her to call her brothers, since they all were upstairs discussing something. Within a minute, all seven came running downstairs. Jin took Yn from her hands and asked her with panic written all over his face, "Ajhumma, what happened to her?"

"She was playing and i called to come inside and then i saw blood flowing down her left leg.", she explained. "Namjoon, call the doctor fast.", Yoongi said to Namjoon. He nodded and called the doctor.

The doctor came and sat on the couch with her being on Taehyung's lap. He lifted her pink frock a little and saw two red dots below her knees. The doctor cleaned the blood with some clear liquid. "It's cold.", said Yn looking up at Taehyung. "Don't worry baby. Its okay.", he said as he brush her hairs back. Only he knows how he is controlling his anger. But he can't just burst out on the doctor especially when Yn is with them.

The doctor looked up at her before pinching her on the spot harshly. That's all was needed to make yn cry. She let out loud sobs as heavy tears rolled down her rosy cheeks. "The hell you doing?", asked Jungkook as he came closer to the doctor but Hoseok held him back and whispered in his ear, "Control Yn is here."

The doctor mentally thanked Yn for saving him indirectly while she cried loudly in Taehyung's arms and he ran his big hands in her back.

"It's a snake bite.", the doctor announced.

Author's note..

That's it guys.
Dear @risha--yun you liked this? I know I couldn't reach your expectations but please forgive me this time.

But next time when you have a request remember to message me. And elaborate your ideas. So I can make it as per your wish....

Btw, want a part 2? I will update it soon. Don't worry.

This was the second request that I fulfilled. So, if anybody wants to suggest me one then go ahead.

Don't forget to vote and comment....

Bye.