Exposed

Yn going to meet a secret person in wierd timings but got caught. Requested by @Lovemazez87, hope you like it... I'll finish it in 3 parts...

Clattering of spoons, chopsticks and plates could be heard as this was lunch timing. Everybody was so busy in with their food that they didn't notice that Yn was on her phone instead of eating.

Jin finished up his meal and looked at his sister's direction to confirm if she wants more broth or not, cause that's tasty today. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw her typing something on her phone. "Yn.", he called out but didn't received any reply he again called out but again no reply. Jimin, who was sitting close to her shooked her then everyone got her attention. "Huh!? What happened?", asked Yn still sticking her eyes to the gadget.

"Do you want more broth?", asked Jin but yn got up from her seat and said, "I am done." Everybody saw her disappearing figure when Jungkook said making Jin frowned, "She barely touched her food."

"What's wrong with her? Like she is always busy on her phone. She doesn't even concentrate in the class.", said Namjoon making Suga ask him, "how do you know?"

"Her teacher called me a few days back and she informed me that she bunks her classes, brings expensive gifts for someone and she is always zoned out.", Namjoon explains. "Something's fishy.", said Taehyung as he rubbed his chin with his fingers.

"Let's find out."

Back in Yn's room, she was chatting with someone.

My honeybee🍀

Are you busy now?

Pachi🧸

Always Free for you.😘

My honeybee🍀

Just say it..

Pachi🧸

I have a meeting in next 15 minutes.

My honeybee🍀

Oh, good luck for that. Don't stress yourself. You are gonna rock it. Go ahead and make your father proud.💥

Pachi 🧸

Can I get a hug from you as a good luck👉👈?

My honeybee 🍀

Not now. Get ready and I will give you one when we will meet. A really tight one. Okay? Bye now. I think my brothers are suspicious.

Pachi 🧸

Really? Okay then bye love 💕 you.

My honeybee 🍀

Love you too handsome 😘...

Yn's cheeks and ears were on fire. She never thought she would ever get a boyfriend like him. So handsome, successful at this young age, taking care of his father's company, supporting his sister in learning fashion designing and at the same time giving his love and attention to her.

She always thought that when she will cross the boundaries of this mansion she will see hell. Full of monsters and devils who are thirsty for blood, who don't care for feelings. She always thought that her brothers are the one who loves her but no. There's a man who is 4 years older than her but when he is with her, he is a total child.

Just like her Jin oppa he loves her a lot and takes care of her.

Just like her Joon oppa he is super strict when it comes to her life outside her home.

Just like her Yoon oppa he is calm but will not tolerate a single scratch on her body.

Just like her Hope oppa he is as bright as sun and makes her feel energetic.

Just like her Minie oppa he is gentle only towards her.

Just like her Taetae oppa he is very goofy and wierd with her.

Just like her Kook oppa he is very obsessive towards her.

When she realised that he has all that qualities same as her brothers, she realised that he is the one but a all in one package. But there's a only thing that troubles her is,

Will her brothers accept him as her life partner?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you'll like it.
Vote and comments are required.