1st day | Maknae line

1st day of Yn's kindergarten and Yn's making the poor maknaes breathless.

"Bub, come and eat your breakfast.", said Jungkook as he prepared the little girl's plate and lunch box with the help of other maids as Taehyung was choosing the dress which she will be wearing to the kindergarten.

Meanwhile, Jimin was busy chasing the little devil who was running around the big living room with his Prada sunglasses on. "I am tired, bun. Please come on." But the Lil one was stubborn.  She puffed up her cheeks and pouted. But suddenly she stood up on one of the couches. "You are not as strong as kookie. We had a race in the morning and I won.", she said being proud of herself as Jimin picked her up in his arms and walked towards the dining hall.

"Let's go kookie is waiting for us.", said Jimin. He gently sat Yn on the chair and made himself sit on one of the chairs. Soon Taehyung and Jungkook also joined them. "You made food for us. I am s-" "I only made food for my bun. There are maids to prepare your food.", said Jungkook cutting Taehyung off in between.

Soon the maids served the food in front of them and backed off. Jungkook was feeding Yn and eating himself at the same time.

As soon as their breakfast was over, Taehyung picked Yn up and proceeded towards Yn's own walk-in-closet.

There everything was already arranged as per he ordered the maid. The hair clips, her shoes which she is going to wear now and her other accessories. Taehyung gently dressed her up with lots of love and silly talks. It's such a scene to see of these cold hearted people being so soft only for a girl whom they adopted from a road.

"You are completely ready.", said Taehyung as he put shoes on her small feet. "Will I get ice cream?", asked Yn looking at him with shiny doe eyes. "If you remain a good girl with your new friends at kindergarten.", replied Taehyung as he picks Yn up.

The three got ready and sat inside the car to drop Yn at kindergarten with many cars following them. After thirty five minutes they all reached there and a guard opened the car's door. Yn eagerly hopped down the car. Before she could run away Jimin grabbed her and said, "Be a good girl and Listen to your teacher. Jungkook go."

Jungkook nodded and held her palm and started to walk towards the classroom. On reaching the classroom, he saw a lady in her 30s welcoming kids. As soon as she saw Jungkook she bowed to him. "Good morning, Mr. Jeon." Jungkook just slightly smiled because she wasn't in the mood to smile at anyone except his babygirl.

"Bun, wish the teacher.", Yn just tightened the hold on his Pinky finger and his behind his legs. "Don't get scared. It will be fun here.", said Jungkook as he gently pushed Yn to the front. The teacher bent down and said, "What's your name, dear?"

Yn looked at her oppa and on receiving a smile from him, she smiled and replied, "Yn." The teacher furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "What's your full name?", questioned the teacher. Jungkook just glared at him and said Yn to go inside as he waved at her. Seeing a lot of kids of her age she got excited and after waving back at Jungkook she went inside.

With a dangerous expression he walked closer to the teacher as she backed off. "Don't you dare to ask that question to her again.", said Jungkook in a very dark tone. "And remember to behave nicely with her because I can bet that she is smarter than any of your students here.", said Jungkook before he walked away.

Now she knows why people were backing bowing and backing away on their arrival. "Gosh I have to be careful enough with this girl.", she mumbled to herself as she glanced at Yn who was shaking hands with other students.

"She will remain safe right?", asked Taehyung. "She will.", assured Jimin. Jimin glanced at Jungkook and after finding him in deep thoughts Jimin asked, "Where are you lost?"

Jungkook just chuckled and answered, "I hope she doesn't remain lonely like me in her school days." The other two looked at each other with a sad smile remembering the time when Jungkook used to be home-schooled and didn't have any friends. The only people he had were only his hyungs who loved him like no one else.

"That's the reason we sent her to school. I know we have to work hard on her security but it's worth it if she is happy.", said Taehyung as he leaned back on the car seat. "I think Yn was given to us by angels. We have to be careful enough or they will curse us.", joked Jimin making the three laugh out.

Hi...

What's up ....

Let me know how this story was.

Please Vote and comment your thoughts.

Btw, thank you so much for 100 views. I didn't know my writing was this much loved 🥰. About to hit 90k in BTS FF MAFIA'S AND THEIR INNOCENT SISTER (PART - 1)

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.....

Bye....