Acceptence - 2 | OT 7

"Look bun, here goes another oppa falling in love with you.", said Yoongi to the Lil girl who just looked at him with fistful of Taehyung's hairs. "Bun?", asked Jin. "That's what I named her.", answered Yoongi. Taehyung awkwardly laughed at both of them and said, "If you both are done with your Melo drama can you free me from this little devil."

"Btw, we can't call her with numerous nicknames. She has to have a proper name.", suggested Jin. Yoongi showed a sheepish smile to Jin, "What happened?", asked Jin looking at Yoongi but before he could reply the door opened revealing Namjoon and Hoseok but were soon pushed aside by the other two maknaes. "Listen here you boy.", said Jimin while pointing his index finger at Taehyung who cared less. "If you are thinking of playing with Uno forever then you are wrong because we both are taking her with us.", Jimin continued.

"Try me shorty.", smirked Taehyung.

Ignoring the chaos behind them, Hoseok said, "Yoongi, do you think keeping her will be a blessing? Cause I can't think of anything else except people's harsh words." Namjoon nodded and said, "What will be our answer if they ask us whose baby is this? Because I don't think it's easy to answer that you picked her from the footpath."

Yoongi sighed and sat on the bed thinking what to do. "Listen, forget about people...first tell me do you all feel affection towards her or not?"

They all turned their heads towards the group. They saw how the girl was laughing with those 3 dorks. Hoseok melted seeing her smile. Namjoon admired her, he saw how those deer eyes were shining, how her small palms were above Jungkook's cheek. Her milky skin and chubby body. Jin saw how happy she is with them meanwhile Yoongi was thinking what would have happened to her if he didn't find her. Then they all looked at eachother and realised one thing...

How can the world be this cruel even to a little soul who just came to discover the world but only face the bitter side...

"Then what are we waiting for? Because I don't think she is going to spend her life being nameless.", said Namjoon. Then there was a minute of silence between all of them. The Lil also went in silent mode seeing those big humans being this serious. "Y/n", said Jin out of the blue, "What?", asked Jimin. "Y/n. This will be her name."

"Then is she our daughter or sister?", asked Hoseok. Yoongi just softly smiled and answered, "Our little princess. Our baby sister."

Next day...

"Didn't you clean any floor before or what? Do it properly. Make sure to not leave a dot of dust in this household anymore.", declared Jin and he turned towards Yoongi and asked him who was busy talking with a guard, "What's Yn doing?" Yoongi just smiled and replied, "She is asleep after a lot of kisses from her Hoseok oppa." Then Jin turned towards the maids who were busy cleaning around the mansion because he don't want a single bit of dust in Yn's area.

"Did Jungkook call those people who were supposed to come for preparing yn's nursery?", asked Jin as Yoongi hummed, "Yes he called them. They said they will come after 10 mins." Jin nodded and crossed his arms on his chest. "Btw where are the maknaes?", asked Yoongi when he couldn't find any of them. "To buy more stuff for the Lil member of our house.", replied Jin.

Then those 3 entered with big bags hanging from their arms. Jungkook smiled at both of the elders and said, "Look we bought a lot of things for our Yn-iee. We are going to try this stuff on her." Jin panicked and said, "She is sleeping. DON'T you dare wake her up.", Jungkook gulped hard.

"Hyung I think we should take her to a doctor for a checkup.", suggested Taehyung. "Yes, I was thinking the same. Because we don't know what allergies she has, is she vaccinated or not and we also don't know what internal diseases she has.", Jimin said agreeing to Taehyung's words.

Jin and Yoongi nodded in agreement when Jungkook said, "It will be better for her if we consult her to a reputed child specialist." Then Yoongi said, "We will go to the doctor this evening after the preparation of Yn's nursery." They all nodded and left to their respective rooms leaving Jin behind.

"There shouldn't be a single spot anywhere in this mansion.", said Jin to all the maids as they gave their blood, sweat and tears making the floor spotless. Even if it was shiny like a mirror but Jin was doing all these for his new babysis.

Time skip. During the preperation of the nursery.

"Yeah! Paint the wall with a warm colour which will give peace to Yn.", said Jungkook as the workers nodded. "And make sure to make a wardrobe with enough space first and I was talking about the separate closet, that too with enough space."

Jungkook said to prepare the wardrobe first because they all bought a lot of things for Yn which is all lying on Yoongi's room. Yesterday only Hoseok spent $10,000 on Yn's baby clothes and guess where they were kept? Boom! On Jungkook's bed.

After an hour when Jungkook returns to the nursery room, he saw the wardrobe fully prepared and the workers were working on the curtains. He examined the wardrobe and saw two rods for hanging clothes with peach coloured hangers dangling on it. Below it was two large drawers and 3 medium sized drawers. Beside it was a tiny cupboard. Just like how Jungkook designed it.

"Mr. Jeon, the room is fully prepared.", said the one of workers. Jungkook glanced at them and took out a passbook signing a cheque of $40,000 and handing it to the man. They all bowed him and went out.

As he saw all of them go and ran towards the nursery room and met with a pleasant vanilla scent which he likes the most. But he didn't remember telling the workers to put fresheners nor he did but he saw Hoseok arranging the baby clothes inside the wardrobe. "Hyung? You here?", a
Hoseok turned towards him and gave him a hearty smile. "Actually me and Jimin were playing with bub and Jimin told me that this room is prepared so I decided to arrange it. Why don't you help me?", Jungkook nodded and went out of the room to Yoongi's room because that's where most of the essentials were. But Hoseok stopped him saying, "Let's complete one by one. You put the clothes in the hanger and hand me one by one so I would arrange them.", Jungkook nodded and did as per hoseok's order.

I am back with an another chapter. I have two requestes and I am working on it too. I will post them soon.

Till then byee.