BAD PEOPLE 3

Yoongi's pov~

I was talking with some of my business partners but my mind was near my sister. My heart is not calming down since a guard called Jimin about her arrival but they had difficulty because of the paps. My eyes went on Jin hyung's face, he has his eyes fixed on the entrance. His face screamed anxiousness and uneasiness. "Mr. Min, what happened?"

I came back to earth when Mr. Shin called me. "Yes.", I replied. "Mr. Min if you don't feel bad then may I ask you something?", he said as I hummed. "Miss. Yn was supposed to be here by 9 pm. Where is she?", my eyes darkened on hearing him.

She is my sister. She will come whenever she wants to. Who the hell is he to ask about her? I turned to him and as he noticedy reaction he apologized.

Suddenly the hall fell in a pin drop silence. I furrowed my eyebrows and took my eyes to the entrance. All the people bowed to someone except us 7. There our beautiful sister stood looking like a absolute princess. I smirked looking at all the people.

This how they should be infront of Yn. Head hung low. Always.

She looked around the hall and finally her eyes met mine. She was about to run to me after lifting up her dress a little but stopped once she realised where she is. I let out a laugh.

The crowd made a path for her to walk as she elegantly walked to us. The sound of her heels was clearly heard in the hall. She stood beside me and bowed everyone as the crowd bowed back.

As I noticed the crowd got busy again I turned towards her and asked, "Are you fine bub?", I asked her in a very low and soft voice because I still remember that particular incident. She smiled and nodded her head. "So, miss care to explain why were you late?", Jin Hyung appeared out of no where. She glanced at me with puppy eyes but I raised my hands as a surrender before walking away.

A/n's pov

After half an hour yn met with her best friend and started to chit chat with her. "So, Yn are you going to participate in the Christmas dance?", one of her friends asked. Yn made a sad voice and replied, "No. I am going to Paris with Jimin oppa."

"You should be lucky that your brothers always take you with them. I also want a brother like him." They all laughed and continued to talk but then, "I want to go to the washroom. Wait for me here." She stood up to go but was stopped my Miss. Min. "Ma'am, wait let me come with you."

"No. It's fine. I can go alone.", Yn said. "Ma'am, you clearly know that you are not allowed to go anywhere especially here when there's a lot of people and not a single person has a idea of anyone with bad intentions.", Miss. Min explained. "If you're feeling like you are having any problem tell me."

"Unnie is right Yn. You should listen to her.", Iseaul said. "I am taking my phone with me and I will call you if I sense something wrong. What will people think when they see me going to the washroom with bodyguards.", Yn insisted. "But-"

"I am going.", Yn cut off Miss. Min in between and walked away. The poor lady sighed and said, "this girl never listened to me."

"Be careful.", one of her friend shouted but Yn didn't hear.

After 15 mins...

"Where is Yn?", Miyong asked. "Is she still in the washroom?"

"She never takes this much time. Should I go to check once?", Rin said and as Miyong nodded Rin rushed. After a minute Rin came running to then and between her heavy breath she said, "She is not there. I checked each and every compartment."

"Should we inform her brothers?", Iseaul asked. "No. Let's find Miss. Min first." They all nodded and started to find the lady but couldn't find her. Then they found Mr. Kang standing and talking with a guard. "Excuse me uncle.", Miyong said. Mr.kang turned towards her and said "yes."

"Where's Miss. Min?", she asked and he replied, "She left with Mr. Jeon for some work ten minutes before." They all looked at eachother's face and he noticed. "Something's wrong?"

Rin cleared her throat and said, "Actually yn went to the washroom and didn't return so we went to check and the whole washroom was empty." Mr. Kang was shocked. He felt 79 emotions at the same time so with big steps he walked away. Without wasting anymore time Miyong took her phone out and called Eun-woo. With some few rings he picked up, "hello?"

"Where are you right now?", Miyong asked. "I'm here inside the same hall as you", Eun-woo replied. "Do you have a single idea that your girlfriend is missing? And here you are having fun.", Miyong scoffed but Eun-woo felt as if his whole world crushed down. She cut the call and told everyone to call their fathers and tell them about this.

At this time they all wanted only thing...
Yn should be safe....

Hii...guysss

It's been a while I am so sorry for the delay...I will be active from now on...