BAD PEOPLE | 2

"Keep an eye on her. Something's really wrong here."

"What? Wrong? Hmm...I thought of this too but I didn't ask anyone about this. I know Yn will not say anything and her brothers will kill me.", said Mr. Kang. "Ask your bodyguards to be cautious every time.", said Chae-won as she walked inside the kitchen.

"Okay."

At school~

Yn was silently walking towards her classroom when, "Look who decided to show up after an eternity?", said a girl in her usual irritating high-pitched tone with her minions.

"Da-hyun I was sick. That's why my brothers asked me to stay home.", Yn explained in a calm voice because she don't want any violence in the early morning.

Suddenly she smirked and said which made Yn's blood boil, "Brothers or sugar daddies? I think you had a rough nigh-"

"Enough! Don't you all have any other things to do other than bullying me?", said Yn as she had enough. "You-", one of Da-hyun's minion came forward to give a hard blow to Yn but was stopped by one of her bodyguards. "Hey! You stupid girl. Stay away from her." The whole ground went in a pin drop silent when numerous men dressed in black started surrounded the area.

But still there were whispers. "Does Da-hyun even know what she's doing? Because I know very well that unless and until Yn says this thing won't reach her brothers but if Yn decides then she will be dead. You see, Yn's one sign and thousands of bullets will be penetrated inside her body and she will die virgin.", a boy said and the other boy listened to him carefully being scared. "You sure Da-hyun's a virgin?" The other one gave him a bored look.

"No. Let them be. A dog's tail can never be straightened.", as soon as she let out this sentence all the 15 bodyguards stopped. "Ma'am any problem? Should I call mr. Kim?", asked one of the man. "No need uncle. I am going to my class now."

"Okay ma'am but inform us once if you have any problems.", a guard said as he walks after bowing.

After a hectic day at school yn entered her bedroom only to see two maids and other 3 ladies who she don't know. She fake coughed to get their attention and they turned around. She saw some kind of dresses on the bed and some boxes of Gucci, Prada and Celine on the floor.

Those 5 ladies bowed and a maid said, "Ma'am, you have to reach your brothers' company sharp at 9 pm."

Yn furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and asked, "Why will I go to the company? It's not like they need my sign to approve a deal.", she said keeping her bag on a table and sitting on the big golden couch. "Ma'am, masters are throwing a party to celebrate a important deal they recently got for which they were really stressed for over a month." Yn made a o face.

"...and these 3 are the beauticians for you today.", the maid said as Yn looked at them then gave those ladies a respectful bow as they bow backed. "Ma'am, have your lunch and take rest. They will back here again at 8:30 pm." Yn nodded and dragged her already tired body to the bathroom.

After having the lunch, she laid on the bed thinking about Da-hyun.

She is really a famous girl. What if she takes advantage of her fame and harm me? No no. Should I tell anyone about this? What if they cause any violence in the school? Especially, Jungkook oppa. He is really a lion nowadays. That time Jungkook nearly beat that boy to death just because he proposed me infront of the whole class. God! What should I do?

Time flew by as it was now 8:57 pm. Yn was just scrolling through her phone when the car stopped. Through the tinted glass she could see the media and their forsaken cameras and flashes. I still remember that time when I almost blacked out.

Yn saw them talking with the paps but those men with cameras were too stubborn. She was worried to death but then she saw a white car which stopped infront of the car. She looked down at her lap and started fidgeting with her fingers.

But then Mr. Kang opened the door and whispered to her, "Ma'am, the way is clear. You can come out now and I have informed Mr. Park about your arrival. Don't worry these paps are just too excited to see you again as you are again back on camera after almost a year."

She nodded at his statement and climbed down the car. A female bodyguard held a blanket infront of the gate as Yn got down the car. Today she was wearing a white satin long slit dress with her hairs open till her hips and some golden coloured high heels while a black Saint Laurent bag was dangling on her shoulders. She walked between tones of bodyguards as she entered the luxurious building.

The clicking of her high heels echoed through the empty halls which each and every staffs bowed her in respect as Yn returned the bow too. "Are you excited, ma'am?", asked Mr. Kang to her and Yn made a face which said that 'i am scared.'  Mr. Kang let out a chuckle and said, "Don't worry. I am with you." Yn turned around to see her favourite unnies are there. I mean...her female bodyguards. Yn gave them a cute smile which they returned warmly.

Jin's pov:-

Where is this girl? It's already 9:10 pm. She never takes this much time. I was continuously sparing glances at the entrance to see if Yn is there not but then someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jimin. "Don't worry Hyung. It was really difficult for the guards to calm down the cameras but Kang handled everything smoothly."

But still my heart didn't calm. What if something happened to my panda? Did she black out again? Oh-Fuck!! I should have myself brought her here.

Author's note...

See, my exams are going on but still I am updating. So, I deserve love.

Let me know your thoughts and requests.