Adam vs Zeus (Pt 1)

Once Zeus was finished buffing himself up, the performance came to an end. The Gods cheered him one while the humans were left speechless, unsure of how Adam was going to face up against the mightiest of the Olympians (because we sure as hell know that the Olympians would get folded by the Primordials)

Göll: w-wait, why are they sending out the final boss so early?!

Brünhilde: I never thought... he'd show up this early... tsk (I must admit... this was outside of my expectations)

Zeus was still flexing on the haters as Chaos's disposition returned to its emotionless origin, the frenzy in his eyes dying out and being replaced with their blackish-brown disguise. The latter let out an exhale, smoke emitting from the gaps of his mouth while he stared onward at the Ragnarok Arena

"Yo! Zeus, kick his ass!"

"Name one thing that you wouldn't want to see while breaking into a house... Zeus is one of the-"

"Naked grandma!"

Nake- HUH?!"

Hermes: (heh, good grief... what a troublesome master I serve)

Minutes earlier, in the Entrance Tunnel

Shiva was walking through the hall, stretching his arms while a smug grin was cloaking his face. The utter confidence of this man was pungent and could be sensed from just looking slightly in his direction. Then again, he was the strongest God of India... so who could possibly blame him for his demeanor

Shiva: heh... I best cool myself down. If I go waltzing into the fight like this, the human will be pummeled in a heartbe- huh?

A frail and shaking hand then tapped Shiva's purple shoulder, causing him to turn his head and look at Zeus and Hermes. Zeus smiles as he gave the Indian God a friendly wave, and Hermes bowed while having his hands behind his back. Shiva then grinned, using his upper right hand to wave back as he acted friendly to the God Father of the Cosmos (but according to Chaos, it should be God Fucking Piece of Cocksucking Shit... must be a Scottish nickname or something)

Shiva: hey Gramps! You came all this way to cheer me o-

Hermes: ...

Shiva: ...... Gramps... what are you saying? I'm up next, remember?

 what are you saying? I'm up next, remember?