one

01 : the beach

01 : the beach

JUNGKOOK GIGGLED, along with his best friend, jimin. "god, i missed this." the shorter male whispered, staring at the beach as the sun set.

   jungkook smiled, "i did too. i'm glad we decided to hang out today." replied the other, making jimin laugh, "you're cute, kook. but you know, i wouldn't have came unless you hadnt forced me to cancel my appointments."

   jungkook giggled, "i'm sorry, i just wanted to spend time with you. i've been so busy lately with—" he started, "with taehyung." jimin finished, mood of his slightly dropping.

   they both broke into laughter, "i'm happy for you two, don't say sorry." jimin smiled, at his best friend.

   the two sat on the sand, staring at the waves, which were close to touching their skin. the older sighed, "it's getting dark, we should head back into the expensive cabin you bought." jimin smirked.

   jungkook groaned, "you did not have to mention the word expensive." he whispered, "how could i not? your boyfriend bought you a cabin, near this beach— he literally said he'd arrange us a ship if you wanted!" jimin exclaimed.

   jungkook looked away, "god, youre both lucky to have each other." jimin laughed, looking at the others flustered look.

   "i-i don't know— let's just leave." jungkook quickly spoke, changing topics. jimin laughed at the younger, as he watched him run away.

   "i'm kidding! come back!" jimin laughed as he started running just to get closer to his best friend.

  jimin and jungkook were friends since childhood. they went to the same school, class, and lived pretty close. they were really good friends—

their friendship, was perfect. nothing could really break them apart. as the two were running, jungkook looked back; sunlight hitting his face, along with his best friends. the younger giggled, smiling. "catch me if you can, hyung!"

jimin laughed along as well, "oh, i will!" he grinned, chasing the other.

the two earned weird looks from the other people whom were at the beach as well, while someone didn't really care, and some smiled at the two and found them cute.