five

05 : the truth

05 : the truth

JUNGKOOK FELT LIKE SOBBING. his eyes were filled with tears, he didn't know what to do. the diary he had just read, made him want to collapse.

he did not expect to know such things. things that could hurt him physically and mentally.

this diary, didn't belong to a stranger, this diary belonged to his best friend park jimin, someone whom he had grown up with from childhood.

someone he trusted, loved, cared for, thought of as his brother. but who knew what things his own best friend did to him?

jungkook closed the diary.

jimin sexually assaulted taehyung, his boyfriend, threat him— and just left him like that? the younger closed his eyes and sighed.

it all made sense, why taehyung had reacted that way earlier when jungkook joked around by saying that taehyung missed jimin more than kook himself.

jungkook felt tears drop from his eyes. he started sobbing. all this happened, and he didn't know. his boyfriend got assaulted by his own best friend, and he didn't know.

jungkook wiped his tears, still sobbing.

bold of others to assume that after all this happened— even if it was all from four years ago, jungkook was not going to forgive someone for doing all this. he wasn't going to forgive jimin.

he was going to end their friendship. and jungkook didn't care if he met jimin from when he was younger.

if jimin was able to hurt his own best friend and assault his best friends boyfriend because he wanted to for one last time— it shows that he didn't care about the friendship he had. so why should jungkook care?

jungkook gulped, wiping his tears he grabbed his phone, and called his best friend.