eight

08 : really park?

08 : really park?

       TAEHYUNG PARKED HIS CAR, and walked towards the front door, though, he gave a confused look when he saw an unfamiliar car parked around the mansion too.

   he walked towards the front door, and quickly opened it. entering, he heard muffled sounds coming from the living room.

   "baby?" taehyung suddenly spoke, hanging his coat, and walking towards the living room.

   but he stopped, when he saw jimin sitting next to jungkook too. fucking park he thought to himself.

   forcing out a smile, he laughed, "what is jimin doing here? thought you went to france." he started, jungkook looked at the two, and gulped, "h-his flight got canceled!" jungkook added, looking at jimin and smiling.

   jimin slowly nodded, not looking at taehyung. "yes, and jungkook called me telling me he wasn't feeling alright." taehyung then looked at his boyfriend and frowned, worry filled in his eyes.

   "what? are you alright—" he started, until jungkook stood up and stopped him.

   "i'm fine— i-i'll be right back!" he quickly said walking to the kitchen, and picking up the book he had hid behind the spices.

   as he walked back he noticed how his boyfriend and jimin didn't look at each other.

   as jungkook came in the living room, he looked down. "j-jimin." he started, jimin quickly looked at him along with taehyung. but jimins smile suddenly dropped as he saw what the other had in his hands.

   though taehyung, on the other hand had no idea what his boyfriend was holding. "what's that?" he asked, jungkook didn't reply though, he just looked at jimin.

   "i-i read it jimin." he started, taehyung frowned, "darling, what's wrong?" he asked, concerned.

   jungkook just looked at jimin, as he noticed the other started tearing up. "i-i can explain jungkook. what happeend between him and i— was a misunderstanding." he whispered, holding in his tears.

   taehyung raised his brow, "what's happening?" he asked, then turning to jimin, "the fuck did you do park?" he asked, in a rude tone. jimin looked back and glared, "j-just shut up taehyung. can't you see your boyfriends crying?" he argued.

   taehyung laughed, "now you care? really park?" he taunted, jungkook then walked over to taehyung and hugged him.

   taehyung widen his eyes, "i'm sorry." he whispered, "sorry for what darling—" taehyung asked but got cut off with jimin pulling jungkook off of taehyung.

   "jungkook. what i wrote in that diary is fake! i was just doing it for fun!" jimin reasoned, lying. jungkook scoffed, wiping his tears.

   "four years. four years, and i didn't know that my own best friend sexually assaulted my boyfriend just because he was dating me." laughed jungkook,

   taehyung froze, he turned to look at jungkook, then jimin, then finally at the diary. oh fuck. he thought to himself, this was the day jungkook would break up with him.

   "you know what's funny jimin?" jungkook started, making jimin look at him worried. "you liked taehyung for two months. but i liked him for years. he was the person i had a crush on in school. it wasn't just you. the person i told you i liked for two years at school, was taehyung." he spoke.

   jimin widen his eyes, "i-i hate you jimin. i-i really do. you fucking sexually assaulted someone, that too, my boyfriend. you forced him into drinking more, and that's fucking insane. you did that all because you wanted him for a day." jungkook sobbed, "you're fucking disgusting."

   taehyung then walked over to his boyfriend and hugged him, "i-it's okay koo, it's been years—"

    "no it's not!" jungkook shouted, pushing taehyung. jimin just stood there in tears looking down. "y-you got traumatized— b-by that m-monster." jungkook chewed his lip. "i-i didn't even help— i didn't even know." he whispered.

    the atmosphere was heavy, and really hot.

   jungkook then grabbed jimin by his arm, and dragged him outside. taehyung widening his eyes, followed the two.

   "j-jungkook—" jimin sobbed, as jungkook threw him outside the mansion. "l-leave jimin." jungkook spat. "i don't want to see you e-ever again." he said, in a rude tone.

   "j-jungkook p-please—" jimin begged getting up from the ground, and looking at taehyung who was standing behind jungkook, too shocked to understand what was happening.

   jungkook then took one of the lighters that were placed in a fancy looking bowl; on the mini table next to the door, and lit up the diary, throwing it towards jimin.

   jimin gasped, along with taehyung.

   "i threw the diary, and burned it, so that i'll never see it again. that's what i want you to do. leave and never come back so that i don't see you ever again." jungkook spoke.

   jimin sobbed, "j-jung—"

   "leave jimin. please. our friendship is over." he glared, and before jimin could get up and say another word, jungkook closed the door right at jimins face.

   locking the door, he turned around and looked at his boyfriend, taehyung blinked, looking at jungkook, tears filling his eyes.

   jungkook quickly hugged the other, making taehyung sob onto jungkooks shoulder. jungkook shivered, "i-it's okay. i-i'm here for you tae. i promise i'll protect you." he whispered, taehyung still crying on his shoulder.

——
way fast paced
i apologize it's not the best
chapter but it's okay.
+ one more chapter left !!!