eleven

11 : the end

11 : the end

IT HAD BEEN A YEAR, since the whole incident had happened. jimin had confessed to hoseok, and they had started dating.

they lived together away in france; where jimins business took place— chimho corporations. he had lost contact with jungkook and taehyung, nor did he ever try to get in contact with them; after all it was for the best.

today, jimin and his boyfriend were outside at an art museum, hoseok was talking to jimin about the museum for a week, and jimin decided he'd take his lover out at the museum.

"look at this!" hoseok whispered shouted at his boyfriend, dragging him to the picture that was framed on the plain white wall.

jimin chuckled at his boyfriends behaviour. "baby, calm down." hoseok giggled, suddenly jimins phone rang, making him leave hoseoks hand "i'll be back, babe. i just have to take this call." jimin spoke, making hoseok pout.

"okay, be back soon." he whispered, and jimin placed a kiss on his lips.

walking out of the museum, he bumped into someone, "fuck, sorry—" the stranger started, "it's fine, don't worry." jimin laughed, looking up.

the two paused. jimin widen his eyes, along with the stranger, jimin gulped, but then smiling. "i'll get going now. t-thanks." he muttered, walking away.

the stranger stood there, shocked. "kookie?" he heard his boyfriend call out for him, turning around he smiled slightly, "i saw him," he started, confusing taehyung

but then, the older understood who his boyfriend was implying too. "he pretended to not know me." he whispered, sighing. taehyung shook his head. "it's for the best, darling."

jungkook nodded, "i know." he whispered, walking closer to his boyfriend and intertwining their hands together.

"he seems happy, like us." jungkook smiled, looking at his boyfriends eyes, taehyung laughed, "it's been a year from what happened, i think what happened was for the best. i'm proud of you." he mumbled, making jungkook giggle.

"let's hope for the best for him." taehyung then finished, kissing his boyfriend and whispering a "i love you." to him.

jungkook then grabbed the other and dragged him towards the art museum. "glad to know im spending all your money." jungkook laughed, as taehyung shook his head. "im going to fall because if you!" he laughed.

in a distance, stood jimin, smiling at the two. it was the end, they had all moved on. jimin sighed, t turning around, and squinted his eyes as he saw a sign. "the end." he read, making him smile. "the end indeed." he whispered to himself.

what happened a year ago, at that rainy night, was something the three were grateful for. what jimin did wasn't something someone could forgive so easily for doing, so being distance from the two was good.

meeting again would cause some really huge misunderstandings. suddenly jimins phone then rang, and he quickly answered it. "hey yoongi, i'm sorry, i'm out. what do you want?" spoke jimin, walking away in a distant.

"what— how'd you get your cat on fire? oh my god." he groaned, "okay hang in there— i'll call someone for you—" jimin shook his head, maybe restarting was a great thing— but exclude the part where he has to suffer with yoongi always setting things on fire.