ten

10 : you're cute

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

10 : you're cute

     JIMIN WOKE UP, in a very bright room; hurting his eyes. he blinked a few times, his head hurting, he looked around and widen his eyes as he saw he was in a hospital bed.

    jimin gulped, setting his head down on the pillow, he tried looking around for someone— or something he could talk to.

    "u-uh hey.." he heard a voice, jimin snapped his head towards where it was coming from and widen his eyes, there stood someone who was so cute.

   "h-hi?" jimin replied, voice soar as he had just woken up.

   the other giggled nervously, "i-i brought you here. y-you don't have to pay! i was the one w-who crashed into your car." he mumbled.

   jimin didn't say anything, he just listened. the atmosphere was getting really awkward, and the other didn't know what to say.

   "y-you seem disappointed.." jimin then smiled, "because i am." he replied, catching the others attention. "wha—why?"

   "i wish i didn't survive."

  the two stayed silent for some time. it wasn't awkward anymore, it was comfortable. suddenly jimin heard shuffling, and tilting his head he faced the cute person.

   "my names jung hoseok. nice to meet you." hoseok smiled, handing jimin his hand, jimin raised his eye brow, in confusion.

   he told him he didn't want to survive, yet he replied with his name. weird if you ask him.

   "uh, hi. the names park jimin." the two shook their hands, and hoseok laughed. "you might be confused to why i just ignored your talk before and introduced myself out of nowhere," he started making jimin nod.

   "well, obviously."

   hobi laughed, "i did that, so that you can start your life afresh." he responded, "that's impossible." jimin snorted, "not really," hoseok replied.

   "restarting your life doesn't mean you have to be born as a baby again, and beg your mom for milk." hoseok added, making jimin slightly chuckle.

    "then?" jimin asked, looking at hoseok in the eyes.

   "restarting your life is changing your surroundings, making new friends, and not repeat the mistakes you had once done. you know, just slowly changing yourself in the new environment." hoseok smiled, "it may not be the best way, but it is a way that could help. you seem hurt. guessing you regret doing something." hoseok smiled softly, now sitting down next to jimins bed.

   jimin shook his head, "i am. but if i want to restart, how will i? i don't even know how to make a friend—" he started, about to list down some things, but hoseok cut him off.

   "you did just make a friend." he frowned, jimin gave him a be serious look. "and that friend is?"

   "me!" hoseok giggled, "i'm your friend from now on! i know this is weird because i crashed into your car and stuff, but i swear i'm not mean. i just want to help you." jimin then smiled, "you're cute."

   "you're cuter." hoseok winked, making jimin smirk. suddenly then, the nurse came in. "oh, hello mr park, how're you feeling now?" she asked politely.

   jimin looked at hoseok then at the nurse, "i feel much better now." he smiled, the nurse nodded, "that's great to hear! i think you'll be able to leave in an hour or so. we'll give you some medicine you'll have to buy. other than that, you're perfectly fine, you didn't get really injured, just quick shock that lent you to faint." she grinned.

   jimin nodded, "thank god." he mumbled.

   "do you have any friends or family that could pick you up—" she started, fiddling with her gloves, but got cut off with hoseok. "i'll be taking him." jimin then looked at hoseok, and the other smiled. "i'm a close friend of his." the nurse nodded, "alright then!" she smiled.

   the nurse then left leaving the two alone in the room. "thanks hoseok." jimin whispered, hoseok smiled, "you don't have to say thanks jim, we're friends."

   jimin then felt tears fill his eyes, which hoseok noticed. hobi then softly smiled getting up from his seat and walking towards jimin; hugging him.

   "it's going to be okay." he whispered, and jimin couldn't help but start crying on the others shoulder.
"i'm here for you, it's going to be okay." hoseok whispered softly, trying to calm the other down.