seven

07 : hate

07 : hate

KIM TAEHYUNG HATED JIMIN, he hated everything about the other. he despised park jimin. he wished to never see him again, and most importantly, he wished to never have the other come back into his life.

taehyung sighed looking up at the sky, it seemed like it was going to rain.

taehyung wasn't very open when it came to telling people about his problems; jimin was someone he didn't like to hear or talk about.

he remembers what jimin did to him four years ago. it traumatized him, he didn't talk to anyone for weeks, and was scared to even talk to anyone.

he remembers how he used to cry silently in his room, afraid to tell anyone what had happened to him. it took some time to get over what happened.

it sucked that he had to see the shorter male almost everyday, since the person who he was dating was best friends with him.

taehyung loved jungkook, the male made him so happy. he didn't want to tell him what happened between him and jimin, because what if he ruined their friendship? or, what if his boyfriend didn't believe him?

taehyung felt disgusted by himself, jimin made him have trust issues, he barley drank or ate because of him too.

sighing taehyung turned around and grabbed his phone off his offices desk. he had to go home a bit early today, he missed his boyfriend.

taehyung smiled to himself, "thank god jimin left" he mumbled to himself, shaking his head as he waved goodbyes to his workers.