six

06 : what's wrong?

06 : what's wrong?

      JUNGKOOK GULPED, when he heard shuffling from the other side, indicating that jimin had answered the call.

    "kookie!" exclaimed the other. jungkook forced a smile, "chim!" he fake exclaimed, trying to match the others energy. "my flight got canceled." jimin started, which made jungkooks eyes widen.

   "w-why didn't you tell me?" jungkook suddenly asked, confused. "didnt wanna worry you. i'm staying at a hotel, my flights tomorrow, at around ten in the morning." replied jimin.

   everything seems so normal. jungkook thought to himself. who could imagine that jimin would assault someone?

   jungkook then sighed, "i-i'm not feeling well— a-and i- i have to talk to you." jungkook spoke, he heard shuffling, "what's wrong? are you alright? did someone do something?" asked jimin, worried.

   was he worried? jungkook thought. he didn't trust jimin anymore, not at all. chewing on his bottom lip, jungkook held in his cries, "i-i want you here jimin. just for today." he whispered.

   "i'll come over kook, i'll postpone my flight too. i'll be there, hang in there. did you call taehyung yet?" asked jimin, his voice slightly changing.

     jungkook, ignored the question and just hung up. covering his face with his hands, he started sobbing.

   he was such a horrible boyfriend, and friend. he never realized how distant taehyung was from jimin, he never realized what was wrong, he didn't know what happened between them, he never even questioned taehyung if he was okay or not.

  taehyung must be so fucking traumatized, and yet, he decided to stay with jungkook even after what jungkooks best friend did to him.

    jungkook then slowly got up, wiping his tears. taehyung was going to come back at around four in the evening.

   that is probably when jimin would come back too.

   jungkook didn't want to befriend someone who sexually assaulted someone, that too, his own boyfriend. no matter how long jungkook has known jimin, he will not support the other for this.

   in simple words, jungkook was going to break this friendship of theirs.

   the younger went to the bathroom and stared at himself at the mirror. "am i that useless?" he asked himself, looking at his own reflection made him want to throw up.

   going back into the bedroom, he saw the diary on the bed, he felt like burning it. he didn't like it. he hated it. he hated it so much.

   tears started filling up in jungkooks eyes again, he couldn't throw the diary yet, he needed it for later, for when he would talk with two when they came back home.