Chapter 5 Whats your type?

On set of love now
Yuki stood by the window away from everyone while they stared at her.
"I... want to quit love now." Yuki said with tears in her eyes as she bowed her head. Her statement shocked everyone.
"What?!"  They all said in unison.
"In the middle of the season?! Why would you say such a thing?!" Nobyuki asked, and Yuki turned around facing the window.
"Well, lately...The boys at school have been teasing me. Like, "ah, so you like that kind of guy." nothing's scarier than showing your own romantic feelings to the whole world. I didn't understand it one bit until starting the show... having tons of people focus their attention on you isn't all roses." Yuki said as tears came to eyes.
"I make a fool of myself on my channel, so I feel you. Everybody thinks I'm an airhead... well, I really am, though." Mem-cho said.
"You're really going to call it quits?" Akane said.
"If it is too much on you yuki i understand but you should at least finish out!" Itsuki said.
"I'm always willing to lend an ear, okay?! If you leave the show, then I'm out too!" Nobuyuki said, making Yuki turn a bit towards him.
Nobu-kun...
"Don't say that stuff anymore- let's stick with it!"
"I..."
The show paused showing it ended
Next episode preview
'Will yuki really step down from the show?'
'A shocking development is in store for those two...'
"Wow, how's it gonna turn out?!" Girl A said while staring at her tablet screen.
"She'll probably quit, right? After all, yuki seems sensitive." Girl B said.
"But, what would happen with nobu-kun, then?" Girl A asked.
"I will definitely ship him with Itsuki-chan if yuki leaves." Girl B said.
"Mmmm I ship her with aqua-kun. They seem to have a lot of chemistry. Itqua, that's my ship name for them!" Girl A said.
Back on the set after all the camera turned off
Yuki scrolled through her phone seeing that what she did on the show was already being talked about online.
"Look, look! There's an article about it! Think it helped bring in more viewers?" Yuki asked, showing everyone her phone then showing aqua.

"Yeah, probably." Aqua said not even turning to yuki still looking at his own phone. Itsuki scrolled on her phone sitting next to aqua. She came across an article with her and aqua and it was titled itqua. She tilted her head and read more, "fans are going crazy for the interaction between upcoming actor aqua horshino and the model itsuki suzuki. Fans giving them shipname itqua, will they end up together in the end of the show. Will have to see." Itsuki blushed reading that.
'Aint no way people already have a ship name for us. I guess we have gotten closer on the show he's less gloomy around me. Even when i'm at strawberry productions he always speaks to me and gives me poiters when i'm practicing. I need to stop overreacting. It could be all in my head.'
"So, you're gonna quit the show?" Akane asked, making itsuki tune back into the conversation.
"Huh? I can't just quit. I have a contract in place." Yuki said.
"Huh? So, you were just acting?" Akane asked.
"Oh, heavens no, i'm not an actress like you, kurokawa-san- I can't even act. I was just playing up my feelings is all." Yuki said with a closed eye smile. Akane stared at Yuki  as she continued to speak.
"It's true I was sad after getting teased at school, and I also really have thought about quitting." Yuki then yawned. "Plus, we film first thing in the morning. I'm terribly sleepy."Mem-cho laughed a bit.
"So you weren't lying, just exaggerating." Mem-cho said.
"She could have fooled me. I actually thought she was gonna quit. Hm?" Itsuki saw Aqua get up from besider her.
"Exaggeration, huh?" Akane mumbled to herself while she wrote it down in her note book.
'After spending time together on the show and seeing the cast open up more, I got a sense of their personalities. Those who're skillful.'