Chapter 12 Playing Catch

The next day
Kana walked by herself to school as she stared at the ground.
"I'd been really hot on yuki-yuki... but lately aqu-aka is crushing, right?!" A girl said to her friend making kana listen in on the conversation. "Since Akane came back, she seems more stylish. Isn't she super cute?!"
"What strength she showed together with aqua in overcoming that stir... she's really turning her attention to him. It's adorable!"
"And don't even get me started on suki-suki. She's so pretty i'm jealous. It seems that she has some competition due to Akane now going for Aqua. I'm excited to see who he chooses. Especially since he and her had such a good dynamic during the show. I still want itqua to happen tho!"
It's almost the final episode, huh?
I wish it'd go on longer. I mean, it finally got interesting! Last season, the couple kissed at the end.
"Wow, crazy! The anticipation's killing me!"
The street light turned green and everyone started walking but Kana stood in place not moving. She was about to walk till a voice stopped her.
"Arima." Kana turned and saw Aqua looking at her with his regular stoic expression. "Kana Arima. Hey wanna skip school and hang out with me today?" Aqua asked, making Kana gasp as she blushed.

 Hey wanna skip school and hang out with me today?" Aqua asked, making Kana gasp as she blushed

"Yeah!" Kana said happily.
Kana walked infront of aqua swaying her arms really happy to be hanging with aqua.
"Simply unbelievable! Cutting class to go have fun- talk about being delinquents! I can't believe it! We're the worst! The absolute worst!" Kana says with a big smile on her face.
"If it bothers you so much, wanna back out?" Aqua asked, making Kana turn around and look at him.
"That's not what I'm saying. It's just that you look deep in thought, so I felt I had to look out for you as your senpai. I have the heart of an angel, you know. So, where're we headed? Tokyo disney? Tokyo tower?" Kana asked, stepping a bit closer to Aqua with her hands behind her back.
"You've got some guts to suggest such exciting places while skipping school." Aqua said, making Kana jump a bit.
"Well, if we're in our uniforms while cutting class, we'll attract attention, right?! Besides, heading home to change would waste time! There're lots of people in school uniforms at those places, so I thought it'd be perfect!" Kana said with an embarrassed blush.

"That's not really what I had in mind." Aqua said and Kana blinked, wondering what he was thinking.

" Aqua said and Kana blinked, wondering what he was thinking