Chapter 19 Sign B

"Good work out there!"

"You too."

"What're your plans after this?"

"Hmm, I'll probably head home."

"Oh, what about you, Mana."

"I spotted this cute girl in the dressing room earlier, so I think I'll watch her perform a bit! And the Itsuki Suzuki was with her. I gotta see it!"

"You've got a soft spot for Itsuki-chan and for cuties."

"You're such an otaku."

Mana giggled as she smiled walking towards the stage.

"What stage are they on?"

"The star stage."

"Oh, the hellish one..."

"It's crazy hot in that place."

At star stage

Three men walked by the star stage seeing lots of people with yellow glow sticks.

"Oh, boss, mind if we stay and watch the next act?" Mem-cho will be performing. The blond one said.

"I've heard that name before. Who is she?" The boss said side eye the stage.

"She's a streamer. She's pretty cute And entertaining. She was recently on this show love now..." the guy with glasses said.

"Ah, the one that saw a storm of criticism..."

"She joined a group called B Komachi." The blond one said.

"B Komachi?" The boss asked.

"You know them?" The one with glasses asked. Making the boss look up at the sky.

"Young guys these days don't know, huh? They took the name from a group from some years back. One of their members was Ai, a legend."

"She was truly incredible, but he died before realizing her ambitions. The same name might be all they share... Well, let's watch 'em a bit before heading home."

Backstage with the girls

They all stood on standby.

"B Komachi-San, you can go on out."

"Okay!" They all said.

Itsuki's performance outfit

A/N: This was the closest thing I could find

Itsuki's hair