chapter 20 Closure

A/N: sorry for the wait I went to lollapalooza to see Tomorrow x Together's performance and just got really busy this weekend. Enjoy the chapter 😁😁

The next day

In the room that's for strawberry productions

"During the lessons, it was you under Pieyon's mask, wasn't it? What made you do that?" Kana asked while Aqua sat on the couch looking at his computer. Aqua sat in silence as itsuki was about to walk in but she stood outside listing to there conversation.

"I mean you and Itsuki weren't talking to me, right?" Aqua asked, making Kana a bit shocked by his answer.

"That's it? That's the only reason?" Kana asked not getting any more answers from Aqua, making her squeal.

And Itsuki smirked as she walked in ruffling Aqua's hair as Kana spoke

And Itsuki smirked as she walked in ruffling Aqua's hair as Kana spoke. Aqua still stared at him computer ignoring Itsuki messing with his hair.

"You put on that super stuffy mask and did all that running and dancing just for that?"! Kana said in a teasing voice

"We wore one once too, and it sucked big time! And you put on that creepy voice? You've got some serious imitation skills. Who would've thought you had that special talent? Impressive!" Itsuki said, hugging Aqua, staring at him with a blush.

"And?" Aqua closed his laptop seeing he wasn't gonna be able to continue what he was doing. "You both didn't even wanna speak to me, you wouldn't have listened to my coaching, right? I simply wanted to ensure my sister's first live show was a success..." Aqua said.

"Yeah, there you go with your sister complex again. Quite a convenient excuse, isn't it? Well if you say so!" Kana said with a smile while Itsuki continued to hug Aqua from behind, placing her head on top of his hair.

'His hair smells so nice! And it's so soft i could sit just stay here forever!'

"What's her deal? I'm outta here." Aqua said standing up and dragged Itsuki a bit making her fall over the couch.

"Owwwww." She whined as she hit her forehead square on the ground.

"Oh? You're running away. Running away, are you?" Kana asked with an amused smile. Aqua stopped walking turning to kana.