Chapter 9 I Won't Lose

A/N: short chapter I'm sorry!

Akane opened the door revealing herself.
"Akane!" Mem-cho said while Yuki and Itsuki gasped. Aqua watched from his spot.
'From here on out, everytime something comes up there'll be those who keep dragging up this incident, even 10 years from now.'

"I saw the video

"I saw the video. I'm still getting criticized, but... but, yeah... I'll return to the show from the next filming session." Akane said with a smile.
"I'm so glad!" Mem-cho said, putting her hands together.
"There's no need to force it though, okay?" Akane, itsuki, and mem-cho all look at yuki.  "Uh, I didn't mean that in a bad way! Personally, I want you back even if you have to push yourself!" Yuki says with a blush.

"I know

"I know." Akane says with a closed eye smile and yuki sighed with relief.
"It feels harder than ever to word things right these days. If i'd said that on twitter, i likely would've been roasted a bit. I really have to be careful." Yuki said, putting her hand on her hair.
"From now on, akane it might be best if you play a character to some degree.  After all, it hurts all the more if it's the real you that gets bashed." Itsuki suggested while putting her hand on her hip.
"A character?" Akane asked.
"Yeah... if you put on some kind of act, that role will become your armor. If you expose your true self, you'll just get hurt. And that applies to more than just reality shows. It's an important concept when it comes to socializing." Aqua explains, and Itsuki walks over and squeezes Aqua's face with her hands.
"The act you put on is several layers deep, isn't it? I wish you'd show us your heart of hearts a bit more, though." Itsuki said with a smirk as Aqua took her hands off his face and flicked her in the forehead.
"I'd rather not." Aqua said while Itsuki whined that he flicked her too hard.
"I... am good at acting. I'll give it a shot." Akane said.
"Yeah, true, you low-key are an actress." Yuki said.
"If anything, that's my one redeeming feature. But what role should I play exactly?" Akane asked, Itsuki kept messing around with aqua as they were in their only little world not exactly paying attention to the conversation.
"Hmmm..." they all hummed, then looked over at aqua and Itsuki.
"What kind of girls are your type, Aqu-tan?" Mem-cho said, rushing over making the two stop what they were doing.
"Why me?" Aqua asked, not wanting to be bothered anymore.
"Yeah why him?!" Itsuki asked, starting to not like where this was going. Yuki then also rushed over.
" 'Cause you're the only guy around now. C'mon, tell us about your ideal girl." Yuki asked as she and Mem-cho smiled at him.