Chapter 14 I'll Get Hurt If You Keep It Up

A/N: long chapter only cause I won't be home tomorrow or today whenever you read this. I'll be at a kpop concert and won't be back till Monday so enjoy this chapter. And I'm sorry I promise Itsuki and Aqua will have a romantic moment we just almost there! Enjoy this chapter!

Aqua carried Itsuki bridle style as she continued to cry. She eventually fell asleep then woke up and was in her bed at home.

'Was it a dream?' Itsuki looked over at the mirror on her vanity, seeing her eyes were all puffy. Then started getting flashbacks from what happened.

'If aqua wasn't there I would have died...' that thought alone scared Itsuki to the max.

The next day at strawberry productions

Aqua stood next to Mem-Cho who looked nervous and Miyaemoon sat in front of them.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I should've hired you as a scout, huh? Popular youtuber and influence, MEM. I'm surprised to hear you were interested in being an idol. Your YouTube channel has 370,000 subscribers. And you have 638,000 followers on TikTok. It seems you're quite popular online. To start, can I ask if you're with an agency?" Miyaemoon asked.

"Well, I'm in the streaming business as a sole proprietor. I currently work with an agency called FARM, but i'm not directly signed with them- rather, we're business partners. Under my agreement with them, it no problem for me to freely take on jobs." Mem-cho explained.

"Makes sense. So, in this case, strawberry productions would be commissioning your serverces in the idol industry. We have plenty of internet personalities with us, so there is no problem making such a contract. It feels like a very timely offer... but that look on your face tells me there's something you need to get off your chest." Miyaemoon said and Mem-Cho looked away.

"Well, I have a good idea of what it is. Your age... you're misrepresenting it, right?" Miyaemoon asked and Mem-Cho's eyes widened in shock.

"You can tell?" Mem-Cho asked.

"Yes, your bone structure makes you look quite young, but you can't fool me. There's no need to be afraid. Claiming to be younger by a few years is common for independent entertainers. It doesn't bother me." Miyaemoon said.

"You really mean that?" That's a relief. Mem-Cho says in relief.

"Well? How old are you really?" Miyaemoon asked.

"Um, well... the truth is..."

Mem-Cho poked her fingers together then came up to Miyaemoon whispering in her ear.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.