Chapter 18 JIF

A/N: a little update chapter a little Itqua Moment. 😁
That next morning Aqua did as he promised and woke Itsuki up before the rest woke up.

"You nervous for today?" Aqua asked, making Itsuki shake her head.

"Nope, I've been waiting for this day for my entire life. I'm very excited for our performance!" Itsuki said, pumping her fist in the air.

"But I am worried that my expressions will be a problem. I've never struggled when I pose for photoshoots but I seem to just not smile genuinely when I'm performing..." Itsuki expressed as she rubbed her arm.

Aqua held Itsuki's hand and kissed her forehead.

"You'll do great, I'm sure. Now hurry and go before they realize you're gone." Aqua said, making Itsuki nod and open the door she then let go of the nob and ran at Aqua hugging him.

"I love you Aqua!" Itsuki said with a smile and giving him a quick peck on the lips then rushed out leaving him speechless.

After everyone woke up they got ready and headed to JIF.

"Oh my god, I'm getting super excited!" Itsuki said as looked at all the people.

"Well, well, we're here!"

"The Japan Idol festival!" Itsuki, ruby, and Mem-cho said in unison posing. Mem-cho opened the map.

"Let's see... out of the 10 festival stages, we'll be performing on the star stage."

"Seems a lot of underground idols will be on that stage. I wish we could've been on the main stage..." Mem-cho said, looking over at Ruby and Itsuki.

"Naturally, that's too much to ask for." Ruby said with her arms crossed.

"Ah, I'm getting nervous! I wonder if we'll be able to perform well..." Itsuki said with a nervous look on her face.

"It'll be fine! We got plenty of sleep, right? The toll of staying up all night takes on you lasts for three days, and your appeal drops by 30% according to research by some university... is what Dai*o said! Is what my senpai said!" Ruby said doing a check mark with her hands holding it under her chin.

"So you heard it from someone who heard it from someone who heard it from someone." Mem-cho said.

"You really need to get your own phrases to hype people up Ruby-chan." Itsuki said with a sweat drop on her head.

"Well, B Komachi's choreography is all pretty demanding, so it'd be tough going without quality sleep. We're a dance-focused group, after all!" Mem-cho explained.

"Sure enough, getting good sleep is a must!" Itsuki said as she felt even more energized.

'What am I gonna do? I ended up not getting a wink of sleep.' Kana said in her mind, looking sleep deprived.

"Aright, time to head to the dressing room." Miyaemoon said.

"Yay! Everyone but Kana cheered.

"I wonder what it'll be like..." Mem-cho said.

'It was Aqua behind Pieyon's mask?'

"Dressing room"... "this is real idol stuff!" Ruby said.

"This is nothing new to me. I've been in dressing rooms for a bunch of photo shoots. There is nothing special." Itsuki said with a smug look while the two other girls gasped.

"You're so lucky!" They both said in unison, making Itsuki giggle.

'But he's not even that muscular... Did he swap places? But why? So that I would take lessons seriously?'