Chapter 17 Confessions

A/N: WE ARE FINALLY HERE ENJOY THE CHAPTER YOU ALL DESERVE IT FOR ALL THE LOVE IVE BEEN GETTING FOR THIS BOOK!

The next day that evening

They practiced a couple more times till they took a break.

Kana sat on the ground using a towl to wipe her sweat while Mem-cho and ruby talked. Itsuki sat agansts the wall smiling at the girls.

"It's looking really good, huh?!" Ruby asked

"Yeah, way better than before." Mem-cho answered.

Itsuki felt a water bottle touch her face making her fletch and turn holding her cheek seeing pieyon holding water to her.

"Good work out there." Pieyon said. Itsuki smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear as she smiled.

"Thank you, pieyon-san!" Itsuki took the water and started to drink it and sighed after she was done.

"Your way to happy for me." Kana said, making Itsuki glare at kana.

"Shut up! How about you go back to being all doubting yourself!" Itsuki hissed while Kana glared back, making electricity spark between them.

"Anyways he's so darn nice! Nothing like that aqua guy..." Itsuki said with a smile.

"Itsuki-chan, you really hate Aqu-tan, huh? It didn't seem that way, oh love now." Mem-cho asked with a closed eye smile.

"It's not that I hate him. It's just that Pieyon-san is nicer. You see how Aqua hasn't come by this whole time to cheer us on."

"What's there to even like about him? He's insesitive and lacks common sense. Acts calm and collected, but he's just a low-key perv. Plus, both he and sister have no respect for their seniors. He's never once used honorfic expressions with me! Maybe I'll just have to really tell him off!" Kana explained while Mem-cho blinked while Itsuki rolled her eyes.

"I'm quite a bit older than Arima-chan, but I can't recall her ever speaking to me that way." Mem-cho said in her mind while staring at kana.

"Aww, He had such an innocent charm when he was little

"Aww, He had such an innocent charm when he was little."

"Oh? So you've also known him for a long time?"

"I was actually the reason Itsuki and Aqua met in the first place. We met on set when we were little. Aqua and I were like three or four maybe?! You can't ever forget that guy once you meet him, you know?!" Kana said.

"Huh?" Mem-cho asked.

"That's kind of true. I couldn't remember his name but he stayed on my mind till I saw him in sweet today. Back then he was super nice and cute, so to think he grew up to be so stoic is wild...! I wish he'd stop spoiling my sweet memories!" Itsuki said with her arms crossed.

"Hm? Hmm?" Mem-cho said in thought.

"Time for a lesson!"Ruby said, walking into the room.

Pieyon stood outside the dance studio as Itsuki danced and practiced.