Chapter Seven

Lyra

We sat in the circle of the basement, Sasha and I on a couch while Teddy sat on the arm close to her.

"Never have I ever..." Amanda Owens mumbled before her face lit up, "had a three way." A grin spread across her face as she pushed her blonde hair behind her shoulder, leaning back into the couch.

There were a couple low groans in our circle of ten before Jenna Wilkins, David Piers and River each threw their shots back.

"I knew it." Sasha whispered yelled. "I fucking knew it."

"Hush, Sash." River rolled his dark eyes and shook his hair, his curls bouncing slightly.

He had had a threesome? That was definitely information I didn't need to know nor ever intended on learning. It was amazing to me he could get one girl to sleep with him let alone two...unless. I hated that imagine in my head, I hated the imagine of his beautifully disgusting face. He caused so much anger to build within me.

Jenna, who was next to her refilled her shot glass. "Okayyy..." She trailed off. "Never have I ever.....fucked someone who's taken."

David, Amanda, River, Teddy, Callan and Paisley Cho each took a sip of their drink.
Amanda's face was filled with an embarrassed blush, as she sat back on the couch as if she was trying to not draw attention to herself. She made me wonder how bad of a story she had.

No one else seemed to care, yet she acted as if she had a story worth telling, a story that made her blush as if cool winter air had nipped at her cheeks.

Or maybe I was just drunk and not thinking clearly, interpreting her blush as something more.

While my friends and River seemed to drink for a lot of them, I had only picked up my drink a few times. And each time it was Callan's turn, he didn't miss a chance to make the women in the room drink.

A sly smirk spread across his thin lips and his green eyes lit up. "Never have I ever sucked a cock."

He was a dick. He said easy shit on purpose,
Amanda's and Jenna both let out groans before picking up their drinks. The five girls picked up their drinks along with David and Peter
Howard.

Callan's jaw dropped as he looked at Peter.

"Hello?" He questioned him as he threw back his drink.

A red blush spread across Peter's face, clearly embarrassed Callan couldn't have left it alone.

"Piss off, Hill." Sasha and Teddy said at the same time, clearly not amused.

"I didn't know, bite me-"

River put his beer down roughly. "Do we need a repeat of last party?"

"Just leave him-"

"Don't be a fucking piece of shit. Leave everyone alone. You aren't starting stuff tonight." River threatened him. "Leave or don't be a prick."

Everyone stared at him, some with wide eyes like myself, Peter and Amanda. The others acted as if this wasn't out of the norm.

"Don't worry, he deserved it." Sasha told me.

"If River didn't stop him, there's no telling what he would have said...Callan starts something every single party. He gets so drunk that he starts a fight with anyone. " She whispered.

"Thanks, River." Peter said, blushing before River squeezed his shoulder. 

"He's River's step cousin too." Her voice said against my ear. "He's had a hard time adjusting and Callan doesn't make it easy for anyone new."