CHAPTER 2*

AUTHOR POV- 

"Good morning class , how was your holidays " Mr Chi asked the class , it was good sir infact we have lot fun with eachother sir Nam told Mr Chi with an innocent smile . 

Well class i want to announce something then he called someone come inside please , a girl with short hair black eyes and a fair skin with cute dimple come inside the class everybody don't know who she was because she doesn't seem to belongs from here . Students attention please welcome  REBECCA P. ARMSTRONG she is a transfer student then  mr chi called me Freen come here with a soft smile then he order me to help rebecca in understanding all the rules of this school , yeah our school is not normal as the other school there are only 5 boys in our school that are also taken because of thier intelligence including me i mean i am not a boy but i have a dick and nobody knows about it except my monkeys ( Heng, Nam , Rose, Mike , Heldie, Engfa ).

" Yes sir , i will " i told him and take rebecca with me for school tour i don't lie she looks beautiful but you know i am a player i don't make love i fuck hard that's my theory , when you catch feelings you become vulnerable yeah i have seen people becoming blind in love so i don't make love  . " You there Ms Freen " she is looking at me with her beautiful eyes , yeah i am sorry for zoning out i replied with a fake smile .

We were walking around the cafetoria then she asked so freen what were Mr Chi tried to told you that time please don't tell me to show me the school because before coming to school i already told him that no need to show me the school my father already shown me before that . Rebecca i want to tell you one thing that maybe nobody will tell you and one thing also i am the president of this school plus sports incharge and second thing is this school is not an ordinary school because we have only 5 boys in our school , if any boy break the laws then he will send to prison also if he were tried to break it will extend upto one month same rules goes to girls . There are some teacher's that are pervert also example please never go to Mr Nop he one of most , if you try to call anyone or complain he will end you so you have to protect yourself don't stress not all teacher's are like that but he is one of most dangerous one i have to inform you but no need to worry i am with you . 

I don't know why but i feel like i have to protect her i know we have to complain about nop sir but i don't have enough proof to kick him out of the school snice last year i am working on this mission but it feels like nobody want to take the risk i only get few students statement but not the actual proof like his dna report and blood samples . Every school has his dark secrets my school have also although it's the top school in Thailand nothing we can do right now but definitely in the future ...... 

Rebecca is looking me with sad eyes so i divert the topic " Rebecca you don't have to call me Ms Freen always you can call me freen or something you are comfortable right ? " , yeah okay she told me with a cute smile . " You can also me Becky my nickname or becca " she said me with her cute little dimples , we both laughed at her reaction .