CHAPTER 8 *

" Freen come with me now " Becky said her eyes soften when she sees Freen like this she is hurt , why ?? did you !! .... she mumbled herself but stopped herself from crying at least not in front of Freen . 

Freen followed her  from behind she slipped and bumped into someone from behind , the man is looking at her with lust in his eyes " Babe come fast !!~ " Becky immediately dragged Freen outside the club , " You lied to me Freen !! " tears were escaping from her eyes , she wiped her tears and take Freen to back to room during the ride she is silent and big girl is drift away in sleep . 

She helped Freen to change her clothes and told her to sleep , Becky entered in the washroom and closed the door and connect to music unfortunately her next song in que is Enchanted by Taylor .... 

  There I was again tonight

Forcing laughter, faking smiles

Same old tired lonely place

Walls of insincerity,

Shifting eyes and vacancy

Vanished when I saw your face

Tears escaping from her eyes .... sup...suppp.... phiiii.... she mumbled 

The lingering question kept me up

2 AM, who do you love?

I wonder 'til I'm wide awake

And now I'm pacing back and forth

Wishing you were at my door

I'd open up and you would say, "Hey,

It was enchanting to meet you,

All I know is I was enchanted to meet you.....

Becky cried she lost her senses , she forget that Freen can hear her voice even she is drunk she but her cries can wake her up !! ~ ...... 

This is me praying that

This was the very first page

Not where the story line ends

My thoughts will echo your name

Until I see you again

These are the words I held back

As I was leaving too soon

I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else

Please don't have somebody waiting on you

Please don't be in love with someone else

Please don't have somebody waiting on you .....

" Why ?? god I feel like this Do I love her ?? " she is feeling weak her throat feeling a little pain because she cried so much  . She entered the room she saw Freen is sleeping like a small baby she lye beside her suddenly big girl hug her waist tightly " Bec I don't want to hurt you sorry " she ranting in her sleep ,  Becca smiles softly hearing her phi statement . 

************************************************************************

Hello guys I hope all of you are recovering from recent incident honestly I'm legit confuse because Freen said videos are true and somebody has invaded her condo but that time she is with her squad if I am not wrong , how it is possible to be present at same time ?? and on the other hand Seng also said the same  but he says his condo which means both artist's privacy disturb but are they real ?? any Thai fan reading this please help international fans we don't have the clear view , all the efforts are not false I can bet on this she loves Becky but now people are trolling her also ....... 

My heart is not admitting the truth I am trying a lot but it's not helping me honestly I am not a toxic shipper but only thing I want now is Beckfreen always stays the same , I miss there flirting , there attentive nature . 

I hope all of you don't leave the girls alone now , actually I want to share with you guys why I love them . 

 My best friend left me because her bf don't like me i try to stop her ,beg her even so  to make her stay and even destroy my self respect just for my best friend to stay but in the end she left me alone . She know how vulnerable I that time even after she know my past she left me like I am a piece shit . Even now it hurts me , my ex , best friend  both left me even I never share my problems with anyone else including family . 

After my ex left me I started to drink and smoke a lot it's now 7 years he left me and 1 year ago my bestie she also left me after that on Feb 2023 I saw gap series from that my journey start . I was a girl who started to felt nothing until Freenbecky came into my life , honestly I never believe in forever love and friendship but they heal me a lot  I almost gave up on smoking and drinking . When I  don't have anyone I found them they are my treasure , after this incident happened it hurts me a lot not because they are not real but they now started to feel uncomfortable I seriously want that old vibe back . I know one thing if they are meant for each other then the whole universe will work to bring them together . 

May they always be with each other please God and I request all of you support them they need us right now , it's our turn to show them love 

Thank you guys for your time , love you all ......................❤️❤️🥺