CHAPTER 9 *

AUTHOR POV - 

" AAAAHHHAHA !! MY HEAD IS PAINING !!~ " Big girl groaned in pain , Becky pinched her roughly , hisssed.... in pain ...... OUCHHH !! ~ .... BECKY IT HURTS !! 

 " You should think this before you drink " she crossed her arms , her eyes are sullen . " OOOOKAYY WAIT , DID YOU CRY BEC !! " Freen panicked she get up and sit properly , she hold her hand and pulled her into hug . " I am sorry because of me you cried " Freen told her looking down .

 " Please phi don't be said it's okay I cried because you break the promise "  

" I swear to god it's my monkey's idea I already refused to drink but they insisted so.." she paused and look towards Becky 

" So what ?? ..... SO YOU THINK CAN FUN A LITTLE !! " 

" Dude I never stop you from drinking but I only asked you to drink responsibly , you know if I didn't came on time you literary let that  bitch **** fuck you !! ~ " Freen was speechless on hearing Bec. 

" Did I do something ?? " she asked nervously 

" Never mind leave it now " she shout , you already broke my promise I thought you like me it's all my mistake she mumbled

" I am sorry Bec my intention is not to hurt you I'm really sorry please forgive me " my forgiveness doesn't even matter to you so why are you feeling guilty Becky replied  . " I will do anything to make up with you : ) " 

" Please leave me alone Freen please..... you already hurt me a lot so fuck you " Becky is crying she can't hold back her tears anymore . 

Freen hugged her without saying anything both girls cry out until she felt a little light , stop beck listen I am sorry and seriously I know I hurt you but give me one chance and I will prove it to you . Freen told her the whole story how she get there and she get drunk but that girl part she didn't remember clearly  but she surprised how Becky knew she was there last night . 

" But how did you know I was there ?? please don't misunderstand me Bec !! " she asked her