CHAPTER 7 *

AUTHOR POV - 

" OKAYYY !!~ " Freen answer with a smirk 

" You better not to break the promise Freen !! ~~ " I immediately regretted not to show her a smirk next time . 

Freen hugged the small girl , you look cute when you are angry Bec now please rest we have do our assignments and I have to organize some stuff related to upcoming event .  

Time skips **

" Hey !! buddy are coming tonight ?? " Rose asked Freen for the party as usuals for casual hookups 

" I don't think so Becky don't allow me guys " Big girl replied with a sad face , don't worry we won't tell her promise but why you care for her so much ?? 

" Please don't be an ass at least think about me if you don't want help me to find one " Nam, Rose and Engfa said in unison , you can sit in the corner and drink buddy please ..... 

" Okay let's go !! ~ " Freen replied them all of them wink in victory 

8 PM - 

They all entered in the club , the club was really crowed there are so many stripers are dancing the gang is going crazy over there , Freen chuckled to see her friend's reactions . The gang find the seat at last so that they can get the clear view just for having fun !! Nam ordered the drinks and Heng give the order for snacks after few minutes of waiting they have there classic nachos with 12 bottles of beer and 3 bottles of Champaign . 

They all are having fun especially Engfa she is continually staring at a girl who wears the red short dress , " Ooohoo!! someone is ready to get naked !!~ " Rose commented with a smirk , yeah !! you are right she is hot I think I found her hot she is fucking gorgeous!! Engfa replied . " So go and have fun with her bro don't waste your time " Nam said to her all of them giving her thumbs up . 

Everybody now drunk including Freen she is not too much drunk but a little tipsy suddenly the girl came and sit beside her , " Hello Miss are you free tonight let's me  have you ,I will make you feel alive !!! ~ " the girl said she is wearing the black shirt open from inside she wear only sports bra and  shorts . She placed her hands on Freen's lap slowly massaging it her hands were roaming on the thigs , big girl tried to remove her but she felt the arousal that's makes her sensitive ............

 " AUGH .... Please don..don't .... !!~ " Freen feeling a little bit horny now her dick is standing now she want to refuse but can't,  all she remembers is Becca's face .

" Fuck shit !!  you got the huge Ms. !! ~ " that girl feeling wet right now, she saw the boner of Freen , well it's true you can't ignore that bro.. that's huge not even boys older than her can have this much huge man !! 

Then suddenly a familiar voice came in between there interaction " Stay away from her you fucking pussy **** " she turn around it ..... Becca !! what the hell , who did she found out ?? ~~   

" So you were expecting that you both goanna fun tonight ?? " Becky shouts in anger big girl gulped hard she is definitely going to die tonight  

" Stop interrupting miss we are having fun !! " that girl replied , although I got all my  senses back when she shouted but I acted to be drunk so that Becca won't kill me , " Who are you miss ?? " Freen replied acting to be drunk but she still feels a little bit tipsy , it's better to get again drunk I don't want to get all my senses then the big girl open the bottle of champaign and started drinking that makes the small girl shock and  more angry but she can't be angry on Freen right now because she is drunk . 

That girl then started massaging the thighs of Freen , she tried to stop her that bulge man !!  seeing this makes the small girl jealous she can't see her crush with someone else especially taking advantage of her , " Better stop you bitch I am goanna fucking kill you !! " Becky hold the wrist and glared to that girl , stranger girl feel afraid and in no time she ran away and  leave  Freen , but now big girl feel uncomfortable because she wants her dick to be satisfied......