CHAPTER 10 *

" How did you know I was there ?? .... don't get me wrong Becky !! " 

So you think you can fool me !!!  and the answer is I tracked your location because all of you are not there in your room and I thought giving all of you the surprise but your location is showing club , I really can't stop myself to going there and sorry if you don't like it .  

" I'm really sorry Bec and thank you for coming there seriously if you were not there maybe that girl fucked me , so thank you " she innocently tell her but Becky somewhat become angry on hearing if she doesn't get on time they already fucked each other . She become quiet now , on seeing her silent Freen realizes what she said make her more angry Freen immediately hugged her . 

" I'm sorry I mean ..... I also really don't want to do that thing just because of alcohol I lost my senses , I really like you Becky ooh !! sorry ... sorry I Love my best friend soo much .... and trust me I didn't mean to break your heart Becca !!! >>>>>>>  " 

Becky didn't reply she is just staring at her emotionlessly on seeing Freen realizes her mistake , she finally spoke " Fine I forgave you " . 

On hearing the words Freen can't believe what she heard in excitement she kissed Becca multiple times on her temple and cheeks , Becky was also shocked on his reaction but internally she liked it . " Freennn !!!! stop it .... " She is blushing now , LOOK WHO'S BLUSHING NOW ....>>>>>>   Freen teased her a little bit , Becky playfully slap Freen chest .  

TIME SKIPS ***

" Nam what do you think who have done this ?? " Freen and other members are sitting in Nam room . 

Honestly Freen I really think it's someone who is more powerful and can easily manipulated the evidence . YES YOU ARE RIGHT NAM !!~ everybody said in unison . 

" I am really worried about Becky and other members we have to urgently catch the culprit " everybody nodded everyone looks tens , one thing we all can do now is keep an eye on every member and all of you have to learn to fight. If any situations arises you all have to alert especially we all are vice captain, captains and president . I will talk to  principle for arranging Kick boxing classes from tomorrow and it's compulsory to learn , guys I'm going now to talk about this matter . 

  Freen is going towards the Principle office , she knocked on the door YES COME IN .... she heard the voice . GOOD MORNING SIR ACTUALLY I WANT ONE FAVOR FROM YOUR SIDE PLEASE SIR LISTEN TO ME FIRST .... she opened her phone and show him the video , Principle was shocked to see the video .

"  Do you know Who have this much guts to harm the girl and make the video " Freen look down in disappointment  . 

NO SIR WE DON'T KNOW WHO HAVE DONE THIS BUT FOR FURTHER SECURITY WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT , SIR CAN WE HIRE THE TEACHER FOR STUDENTS FOR KICK BOXING BECAUSE STUDENTS ARE NOT SAFE ANYMORE ESPECIALLY GIRLS WE HAVE TO TIGHT OUR SECURITY AND PROTECT THEM AT THE SAME TIME . 

" You have my support just do it anything to  protect our students I have an idea if you have time Freen !!! ~  " Freen nodded . 

Listen we don't hire anyone outside from school , you can teach the students self defense and the main pint is to catch the culprit I have an perfect idea , listen we all know who ever is done this is from school or know about our school very well !! 

We use this  teaching time to distract the person Freen but all of you work in coordination I will lend you my some most trusted people for this  we will held our meeting at 5 pm and you should be present if you want you can take help from your trusted ones but remember don't trust anyone it's secretive meeting don't tell teachers and other students otherwise our plan will fail Freen !!!  .  " Thank you so much for this sir " Freen bow down but Principle just smile and said NO NEED .....