CHAPTER 14 *

AUTHOR POV - 

Becky entered the club , the club is crowed, drinks in the air some are having sex in open not knowing where her phi is going she is getting the wrong idea . Becky got tired searching in the crowd , still getting no response , finally she got an eye on VIP room her heart skipped the beat walking towards the VIP room . 

She got nervous for opening the door , she uses her pin to open the door ( girl's secret weapon ) silently , she got  shocked when she saw her phi is in blood and fighting with another unknown girl . 

" How can you support them ?? " 

" I have my reasons Freen , please stay out of it " 

" No I can't when my loved ones are involved in this " 

" Then die  Freen , only one option is left for you !! "

" Wait ... we can talk something , stop doing anything crazy don't make your rest of your life hell " 

" I wish Freen but that bastard didn't steal any way !! " she took that sharp glass small piece and about to attack Freen when Becky kick that girl on her stomach , she hissed in pain Freen immediately help becky to tie that girl with chair's handel . 

" Wait... what are you doing here bec ?? " Freen was schocked to see her 

" Don't you think i owe an explaination Freen .... do I  ?? " 

Yeah , you are right but I don't want to involve you in this mess so sorry Bec forgive me please but now we need to focus after that we can talk .... 

" Fine " Becky pretend to sulk 

*********************************************************************************

Sorry guys for the late updates from today actually my exams are going on so I was unable to update you guys I hope you like my story till now 

 I am going to be regular from today 

Sorry for keep you waiting 

See you soon guys bye 😍❤️😜