CHAPTER 3 *

AUTHOR POV -

We are in the class now and Professor Nop period is there i am nervous now becky saw me nervous and she hold my hand squeezed it tightly i looked at her and smile slowly , it alright phi i am strong and handle it and plus you are with so don't worry we both have eachother she told me with her beautiful smile this makes me relax but still what happen if nop sir see her she is so hot any men can fell for her not everybody has right intentions towards you in this world.

" Good afternoon sir " everybody said in unison but no one is happy to see him especially the girls feel so nervous when he is around , good afternoon class sit down he says with his weird smile as usaual his eyes were roaming around girls staring then from up to down creepily his eyes always fixed on the center part of the shirt trying to see inside the shirt , thighs and his most idiotic trick is he bend down to pick his pen cap where girls are sitting then try to peak inside the skirt . Now also his eyes are roaming to find some beauty then my fear just turn into reality he saw becky his smile become wide now he is walking towards us , becky hold my hand tightly trying her best not to fear but it is showing in her face .

" Hello beautiful lady are you new admission here ? " he asked her glancing the small girl from head to toe , yes sir today is my first day here small girl told mr nop . The way he is looking towards the small girl it makes the big girl more angry then freen cleared her throat and say sir excuse me i have a doubt here can you help me please sir just to divert his attention towards me.

For sometime i am able to protect becky but how can i protect her when she is not with me i have to find the permanent solution as soon as possible after the class is over everybody is relieved especially me . Lunch is started everybody has already leave the class then i ask becky if she want we can lunch together with my friends , she nodded in reply now she is walking besides me then suddenly are hands touched i feel butterflies in my stomach but my cold face hide is properly.

As we are passing by the staff room i heard a voice calling becky she turned around and we both see mr nop is calling her now she is nervous but pretend to smile , i hold her hand and intermingled are fingers together it looks perfect now we both are walking towards the staff room walking slowly yes i am nervous not about me i am nervous bout becky i have to protect her no matter what , ooh fuck why i am feeling like this !!

*************************************************************

SEE YOU SOON GUYS ☺️😉

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY AND READY FOR MORE UPDATE