CHAPTER 11 *

AUTHOR POV - 

Time is running fast for them especially for Freen she is collecting evidence without anyone's notice . Everyone is doing their best to catch that bastard , until now she haven't told Becky about it she don't want to make her afraid. Phone is ringing ....... 

" Hello !! " a man answered. 

 " Hello !! can I know whom I am talking to ?? " 

" Sure you will " man replied in a deep voice . 

" What do you mean ?? " Freen raised her eyebrows 

" Stop looking for me , you will end hurting yourself I am warning you !! "

" I don't know what are you talking about, yeah it's true I am shocked to see the video but I have no intention to involve myself stranger , I'm not like you aimless creature I have dreams of my own so just stop disturbing me with your little mind ..... you fucking**** asshole**** ... " 

 " What the fuck did you say ?? ... you are insane Freen, I thought you will chase after me but you choose to give up just before the actual fight start !! "  he is frustrated now . 

" Bitch !! I have my own mind after seeing the video I guessed you want attention nothing else , you are not a man !!! you are a fucking**** pussy*** bitch !!! .... Go find yourself a new target because don't give a shit about you !!~ " she cut the call and throw her phone on the couch . 

Thank god I didn't loose my patience , you wait and watch bitch!! you are goanna for a pay this shit....