CHAPTER 13 *

AUTHOR POV - 

After the announcement all students gathered in the ground area for their practice before that everybody changes there clothes and wear there sports outfit , Nam also joined the session so that no one find there plan and discipline can be maintained with some flirting and teasing 😉😉. 

Everyone gathered  after they left the assembly hall within 15 minutes, Freen also changes her outfit she is looking fucking hot but as usual she has no idea there is someone who is going eat her alive because according to her she's doing it intestinally . 

Freen outfit - 

" Fuck she is looking fucking hot , I can imagine her from inside she is fucking hot !! " one girl commented , Becky started to feel annoyed because her girl is attracting lot of attention 

" I hope I can sleep with her another one commented , people are talking shit about her and eye fucking her , Becky legit finding hard to control herself . 

Becky outfit - 

" Hello... hello mike test students stand straight " Freen commanded , everybody follows the instruction , they started their sessions after 1 hour they ended their practice Freen immediately left the ground with Nam , she is clinging continuously touching Freen in absence of rose basically teasing Becky in her style . 

When Freen left Becky followed her from behind without wasting any time , Freen is going towards the principle office and entered directly . Ater sometime she left the office and walk towards the main gate and she pick her bike to move , Becky also book the uber at the same time  she told the driver to follow the bike .

After following the bike for 45 minutes the bike stop in front of the club , Becky was shocked to see the place where Freen entered .