CHAPTER 6🔞🔞*

AUTHOR POV - 

Freen open her pant then remove her boxers Infront of small girl , she got shocked of the view but one thing is sure her Cucu is not small at any coast it will definitely satisfy any girl /boy . Becky shouts it's huge that makes the big girl blushed so hard , then small girl touch the tip of his penis it's  reddish pink, swollen and veiny  . There in between is a tiny hole from this the liquid is coming up to surface Becky took a few drops on his finger first smell then taste it this makes the big girl worried . 

" You don't have to taste it Beckyyy !!!! .... it's my cum and no one has ever done it " Freen said to small girl in embarrassment. 

" Actually the taste is not bad and I wonder how many times you have sex with anyone .... Are you not virgin ?? ~ " Small girl asked the question by raising her eyebrow , honestly tell Freen before I found out after seeing your dick size and quick reaction I don't think you are virgin so tell me how many boys/ girls/ uncles / aunties you have fucked till now ??????????   

 How do you know ? Freen answered in shock that makes the small girl raises his eyebrows , I....i .. mean... hnnmm... Becky please don't doubt me that was in the past ,yeah I fucked many times and I swear it's because I party too much but I never forced any girl if she wants to fuck me I let her do it basically it's mutual . 

" What do you mean by mutual are you crazy!! ~ .. you are selling your dignity nothing else and i hate play boys/girls ? " small girl replied now she is angry because the girl she likes basically playing around every girl ......  

" It's not like myself Becky actually I have a problem I have to satisfy myself because i can't always use the pills to calm my boner i can die because of this problem i....i .. am so.. sorry ..bec-bec ... " Finally Freen explain his problem to small girl she is worried because she don't want to loose Becky at any coast.

" I'm sorry i didn't mean to but don't you have other option like surgery something ?? " Becky asked in worried tone Freen you can't always fuck any other girl especially not in front of me I will not allow you.....

   " I have to Becky but one thing I can do , when you are around I will take pills and when I am alone I can this the only option we have left okayyy.... " Big girl told  Becky about  his idea and show her thumbs up . 

" Okay as you wish " Small girl replied to Freen in a sad tone . 

I know Becky I will try to control my urges as much I can now please smile I can't see you like this please , Freen can I give you hand job I know how hard you are now this sentence makes the big girl shocked .... Nooo..no ... you don't have to Bec !! ~ ....

Without wasting any time Becky started to stroking first lightly then increasing the pace...... AUGH !! ~... Freen moaned she is grip her highs for support Freen jolted when she felt hand grabbing her dick and started stroking , she just close her eyes and keep moaning because of the sensation she feels right now . 

Hearing Freen moans small girl started to turn on she lick the sensitive tip of his dick then seeing the Freen  lustful face who looks enjoying Becky feel she is also wet she then started licking her length and suck it like it's a lollipop Freen also surprised to see small girl movements . 

" Becky please do....do.. it faster ...AAHHHH.... ~ F- fasterrrr... aaahhhh...dammitt !!!~ " Freen moaned , Freen felt so turn on that her dick started leak some cum already . " OOH !! MY GEEZ FREEN .... that's so much cum !!  " small girl said before Freen remove Becky it is late now hot cum landed on her shoulder . " B-Beckyyy !!! I'm sorry ..... " Freen feel embarrassed because she has cum on Becky .   

" It's okay Freen now your Cucu is finally sleeping !! " Small girl replied , this statement of Becky makes Freen laugh harder . " Yeah !! you are right " Hehe both girls shared the moment . I will not tell anyone about your dick promise but ... small girl says , " But what Becky ?? " Freen questioned to her .  " You have to promise me that you will not have sex with any other girl now otherwise I will break your bones and cut you Cucu into small pieces and make sure no more MUTUAL'S got it ?? " .