Chapter 6

Author's Note : Just watched the new episodes of Jujutsu Kaisen and Bleach, lemme tell you, bangers awaits for us all.

Y/N's POV

"Shut up." I said as I groggily woke up, turning my phone alarm off. I took my phone and read than it was 6:42. I decided to put the alarm later since I had time to go to school on foot without being late. 

I got up from my bed and took my shirt who was on the desk's chair. I made my way downstairs as I saw my dad watching the TV. "Hello son. Had a good sleep ?" He greeted me, once again, slightly smiling.

"Yeah, it was alright." I said as I poured milk in my mug, once I was done pouring it, I put the milk back in the fridge and drank the milk all in one go. "Seems like you wanna go to school today, never seen you drinking milk that fast." Dad said as he turned off the TV. "I met ... interesting sisters to say the least." I said as I put my mug into the sink, feeling it with water. "Is that so ? What are their names ?" He asked, getting up from his seat. "You already know them actually, after all they freed the monsters." I said as I made my way upstairs.

Once I was in my room, I took a simple bland blue t-shirt with the same jeans as yesterday. Once I got my clothes, I made my way towards the bathroom, where I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

"So the Dreemurrs are your friends now ?" Dad said as he took his car's key. "Seems like it, even then..." I trailed off, remembering past events. "I hope they're not like those punks." Dad said, petting my back. I scoffed as I knew that every humans could go wrong, even them. "I hope so too." I said as I put on my shoes. "Where are you going ?" I asked him, pointing at his key. "Going to meet with friends of mine." He said, I just nodded as I basically knew that Daniel's dad was going to be there as well. "Well then, I'm off, have a good time, dad." I said as I opened the door, I looked back at him and he nodded, so I nodded back at him and closed the door.

While I was walking towards the school, I couldn't help but to think about the words that Daniel said to me yesterday. Did he know that I had more chance to be struck by lighting rather that going out with Chara ? I shook my head as I already knew that I didn't need to make myself hope for that.

"Isn't that Y/N ?" A random voice on the way said, I just scoffed internally as I knew what would be the subject. "Yeah it's him. He was lucky that Jude wasn't there yesterday." A second voice told the first one. Based on their voice, I could tell that it was girls. "I hope that Jude will see him." The first voice said. "Shut it ! What if he heard us ?" The second voice said, panicking. I just turned my face and looked at them, and it seemed to made them surprised as the duo of girls just walked faster.

"Y/N ?" I heard a voice calling my name, but it was somewhat distant, but recognizable. I turned my face as I saw the famous sisters of that town. "Oh, hey." I said as I stopped my walking to let them catch up. Wait, even with Daniel I never did that.

"Fancy meting you there." Frisk said as she was now at my left, as Chara was on my right. "I could say the same. Seems like your house isn't far away like mine." I said as I nodded to them both. They nodded back as Chara was smiling a bit to me. I could see the chain of her locket around her neck. "And it seems like you're wearing your locket today." I said to Chara, then she seemed a bit surprised but nodded nonetheless. "Yeah, don't want to lose it again. Once again, thanks and sorry that I bothered you with it." She said, even bowing to me. I just laughed a bit as I started to walk again. "If you were to lose it again, I would help you again. Simple as that." I said as I smiled to her. Then a faint blush appeared on her cheeks. I couldn't help to smile. She was indeed cuter when she blushed.

"You got company today." Daniel said as we were at the place where he usually waited for me. "Nice, you got to learn how to see correctly." I said as I fist bumped with him. "One day you'll learn to not be sarcastic." He said, sighing as he made his way to be at the left of Frisk. "Oh, you sure got your hope high." I said as I looked at him. He just sighed and laughed a bit just after.

"Oh Y/N. Who was those girls you looked at earlier ?" Frisk said, which made Chara and Daniel looked at me, but the look Chara gave me was not like the one Daniel gave me. Weird. "Oh, they talked about how they wanted me to meet up with a certain guy." I said, might as well tell them now. "Jude, wasn't it ?" Daniel said. I just nodded. "Who's Jude ?" Chara asked, looking at me with fierce eyes. "Some random bitch that won't stop trying to be problematic for me." I said as I already knew that we will try to put up something on his first day. "Tell me and I'll deal with him." Chara said, with a protecting tone ? "Don't worry, I can deal with him by myself." I just said as we arrived at the school entrance gate.

So Chara wanted to protect me ? Why did the thought of it made me happy ?

"So he's trying to bully you ?" Frisk said, then Daniel looked at him and his eyes told me to tell nothing else. "Key word, trying. Each time I just ignore him." I said, nodding at Daniel, he nodded back at me and looked ahead.

"If I can ask, why ?" Chara asked, I was a bit surprised because normally, on case like this she wouldn't ask any question. Even Frisk looked at her, surprised. "Basically, he's an attention whore." I just said, shrugging. "You wanted to see if High Schools was like in those movies, well, Jude is that popular freak who's bullying to make girls laugh." I said to Frisk, she looked a bit pissed. "I already want to kick his ass." Frisk said, which surprised a bit, normally she was giving kind vibes.

"No need to, he'll pussy out of every fight." I said as I shrugged once again. I could hear Chara scoff. "Why am I not surprised ?" Chara said, putting her hand on her forehead. "The basic high school bully. Think he's a hot shot, but he's nothing." I said, my voice was reflecting my dislike about those guys in general, more precisely him.

Then, we heard the school's alarm, signaling us to go to our first class.

I grunted as I did not want to go to any classes. But well, I was obliged to. "Well, time to sit on a desk for all day." I said as I waited my friends to be ready. And then we walked towards out class.

Feels weird to have more than Daniel as a friend, to be honest.