Once Again ...

It's not a lack of motivation, nor a lack of interest for that book.

I just want to write a book within another universe than Undertale. 

If we count all the books I've written, which is four, all of them are inside the Undertale universe.

Two of them are finished, two of them are 'on hold'.

The first is 'The SO-Called Demon', which was the first one, and terrible. 

Poor grammar, a story where the plot is revealed and finished within like 7 chapters. It was horrible and I dislike it, that's why I unpublished it, because I feel like you guys deserve better.

The second was 'Destiny's Link', which was the second one, and for once in my life, I don't regret that book.

It took me a little bit of time, but I managed to write it as I planned, performing events like I planned. To me, it's my greatest book as for now, the 16/11/2023.

The book I didn't finish, there are two of them.

First on is 'A shift of events', which was in the Storyshift AU of Undertale.

This one is bittersweet, I love that AU (maybe the only AU that I love), but it lacked something, it lacked THE thing that a writer must have a 100% completed even before writing a single word of the first chapter.

It lacked a story. 

I just went with the flow on this book, and it brought me to the state known as 'writer's block', which is terrible, I wanted to write about that book, but simply couldn't.

The second story, is ... Cursed.

Don't get me wrong, I want to finish it, unlike the Storyshift one, I just feel like I need a break from Undertale.

The plot had started when the first word that I wrote. You might think 'he just told us that a writer need to have a complete story before writing it.' Yes, I said that.

But I knew where the story headed. This time, I took my time, I 'secretly' left some foreshadowing into the chapters. I want this story to be the best I've written, better than Destiny's Link. I want that book to be the pinnacle of my writing experience with Undertale.

Which is why I feel like a break is necessary. 

I want to write, I want to be a better author, I want to write and make the reader say 'damn, I love that story'. 

That's why I'll stop writing on Cursed. for a bit.

That doesn't mean that I'm stopping that book, or that I'm stopping writing.

In fact, as a classic fanfiction author on Internet, I thought of another game. I thought to another girl the readers might like. By doing a bit of research, due to that part of the game being really recent, as the last update came 3 weeks ago, I didn't find a lot of that type of 'x Reader'.

Which is why I wanted to write about that. (The other reason is that I absolutely love the character, her lore, her design, her gameplay. She's actually the first one to have her signature weapon on my account.)

And the whole arc of hers was just a masterpiece.

So, you'll see real soon which game, and which character I'm talking about.

And I wanted to actually thank you all. Your support means the world to me, even if some of the comments are a bit cringe, not gonna lie. The fact that two of my stories achieved more than 60K views, and that one have more than 32K, it's actually unreal for me.

On that, see you all soon, in an world ruled by the elements.

(Damn dude, I ain't readin' all that.)