Chapter 17

I was relieved, in the darkest parts of my mind, I thought they were going to react negatively. I knew that they kind and accepting. But nonetheless, that fear wasn't going away, up until that moment.

That was why I willingly showed my magic and my soul to my closest ones, when I knew that they wouldn't go away because of that.

To be completely honest, I always disliked my magic, and my soul. Both had to show up when I wanted to bring harm to people, when I wanted to hurt those guys.

I easily learned that my soul was a special one. I knew that I could easily corrupt myself and couldn't do nothing about it. Those feelings when I use my magic were also a reason why I disliked it.

"Excuse me, while you were having a good chat. But how did you manage to get such control over your magic ?" Sans asked, I looked at him and, once again, felt a unwelcoming spike of anger in me. But I decided to die it down since he was just curious.

"I always got that talent. Don't know why." I simply said as I didn't want to talk about that. But I felt a bit guilty as I didn't exactly tell them the truth about my Magic Proficiency.

If I didn't use magic and didn't have that encounter, I could've tell them. But with those happenings, I feared that I wasn't ready.

"Let's hope you don't use magic like a villain." Sans said, until now I self-controlled myself, but when I heard those words, I couldn't hold back.

"You fucking think I'll use that cursed magic like them ?!" I yelled, I could see that everyone except Sans was surprised. "Even if my Awakening wasn't the greatest, I fucking know how to be normal." I said as I glared him down. "If you don't like it, see it out loud. But don't implicitly talk like that." I said.

I could feel worried looks thrown at me, from Chara, from Frisk, from Toriel. And then Sans sighed and I could feel regret from his words to me.

I sighed as I didn't want to bring a heavy mood in their house, they all helped me greatly, and I felt that even him helped me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to snap like that." I apologized to the skeleton, then he shrugged and brought out his right hand to me. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't talk like that to you. Was unsensitive." He said as he looked at me, I looked at him and weakly smiled as I shook his hand. Then a fart noise followed right after.

I couldn't help to smirk as I heard that. "Damn, skeletons can do such a thing ?" I asked in a joking voice. Sans laughed as he showed me the instrument of that sound. "With that artifact, yes. Even if you know my name, name's Sans." He said, I nodded as I smiled. "I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet ya." I said as I remembered something.

"Oh fuck, need to call Daniel." I said as I excused myself. But Frisk and Chara followed me as I made my way outside. 

"Do you think he's worried ?" I heard Frisk talking to Chara as I clicked on 'Big D' and clicked on the phone icon. "I don't know." Chara simply said as I turned myself to see them. "He'll be more worried about the both of you than me." I said, chuckling. Then he picked up the call.

"All good ?" Daniel said vie the call. "Yeah, the both of them are safe and sound." I just said as I could hear him sigh in relief. "Great, I knew you would kick their asses." He said, I scoffed as I had an idea. I muted the call and looked at Frisk and Chara. "Would it be alright if I ask Daniel to come ?" I asked, the sisters looked at each other. Chara slightly smiled as Frisk beamed with excitement. "Yes, please tell him !" Frisk said, then I smiled to myself as I un-muted myself.

"Daniel, Frisk wants to talk to you." I said as I gave my phone to Frisk and made my way inside, then I looked at Chara and we shared a sneaky smile as Frisk talked to my friend. Then Chara made her way towards me and pushed me inside.