Round: 7/15 - 7/21

Hello!
Welcome or welcome back to this round of Books N Bliss! I'm excited to begin reviewing comments and giving out points! You all were awesome last round, and I'm hoping that this round will provide good feedback and engagement as well.

Everyone has already chosen their 3 books.

The assignment: Read 2 chapters of your three chosen books and leave comments. Your comments should be engaging, constructive, and giving the author a brief review of their chapter. The prologue counts as a chapter.
(This is the only required part of the round)

Points: When you comment, tag me so I can give you points! You will not receive points if I am not tagged. Remember that if you want to earn more points, you can keep reading and reviewing beyond the first two chapters.

Whoever earns the most points at the end of the round will be the winner! Their book will then be reviewed by everyone in the club! (2 chapters at least) - if you already reviewed the winner's book you must review 2 additional chapters.

They will also get their own chapter in this book in the form of an interview, where all the members can discuss that author's work.

Timeline: July 15th - July 21st (ends at 11:59pm US Pacific Time)

That's it for now! I hope you all gain something out of this round! Best of luck!

Round begins now!
Go read. Review. Comment. And tag me when you do. I want to give you points!!!!

As ever, Berly